Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Dei Dohse

So, based on my research I contacted Von moellerhof.com. She had pups that were natural tails and ears. I wanted cropped and docked. She put me in touch with Lindsay at Dei Dohse Dobermanns. Flew my pup in the end of the week. She is absolutely wonderful! Great german lines and such a great pup!

I'll post a pic of my girl once I figure out how to do that.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
scam artists

Well, thanks to this site, I didn't get scammed! Was talking to these folks until I found out about them. My antenna went up when I asked for references and all communication when dead.

Anyway, I found Von Moellerhof Dobermans and contacted Chris Rassmussen. I wanted a cropped and docked female. She was leaving her litter o-natural. Anyway, she put me in touch with Lindsay Davis at Dei Dohse Dobermanns and she has a 14 week old girl that was the perfect match. So thankful to Chris and her putting me in touch with Lindsay! I have a gorgeous german bread girl!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Doberman

I just bought a dog from them and I do have information. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

I didn't read all of these emails and all of this information. So far it is according to plan but some of these emails do make sense.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After speaking with a Marcia she claims she had superior top notch European Doberman puppies. Almost immediately after speaking with her, she bombarded me with emails and texts. She is a very persuasive and swift salesman!! My gut told me to stay away and hide from this psychopath. Glad I did after reading this Forum.

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
After speaking with a Marcia she claims she had superior top notch European Doberman puppies. Almost immediately after speaking with her, she bombarded me with emails and texts. She is a very persuasive and swift salesman!! My gut told me to stay away and hide from this psychopath. Glad I did after reading this Forum.
So, are you here to sell puppies? Other than "vwd clear" I see no other health testing or any kind or titling to prove that the dogs on your website are worthy of breeding ..... just curious...

Reactions: 4x4bike ped

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,257 Posts
I think she was giving Marcia’s info? Anyway, I edited it out. No need to link to a bad breeder.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Same experience here. Run far far away. There are several threads on here about them. It appears they move around quite a bit and change their names. They advertise on craigslist. Currently have an ad up. Right now they are in Sampson AL. They also have several websites all with the same pictures. Legacyoftheimmortals, etc. Jack McClean is on the AKC website, but not on the DCPA website. It's sad that they are listed on AKC, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stay away from these people! I suspect they do everything on the cheap to boost their profits. Wish we had done our research. Purchased a male puppy in December 2015 in Tallahassee, FL from Marcia and Chad Morrissette of Samson, AL December 2015. Over priced, but she talks a good game.

Never received a health certificate. Unfortunately when seen by our vet 2 days after we got him his ears were grossly infected under the tape, even ear canals were affected, cropped poorly (shorter on one side, too much off the top)--with much work they eventually stood. The tail is also cropped too short with scar tissue, unable to have a revision done it is so short. He had intestinal parasites, developed skin issues and food allergies.

When our vet had us call to get the vet's name in Gainesville, FL who had supposedly done the crops and ask about the health certificate, Marcia refused to give us the name of the vet and suggested we bring him back to her to care for his ears. When our vet told us to tell her it is illegal to sell a dog in FL without a health certificate, she became very defensive and eventually stopped responding to our texts and calls. Cropping was obviously not done by a licensed veterinarian.

When our son first picked out puppy he was not cropped, but they were on their way to Gainesville reportedly to their vet to have procedure done on the litter.

Marcia had promised a leash, collar and food upon pickup. No collar or leash, just glue and some sort of vitamins. Food was just some dry kibble (the kind with dye) in a grocery store plastic bag and a can of Alpo, nothing breed or puppy specific. With all this being said, our boy has turned out to be a nice dog. Although, he did seem poorly socialized as a puppy.

We were able to get AKC papers, but he is neutered so not really important to us and not sure how truthful the information is anyway. It is scary they also run a horse rescue. We did find them on the AKC site and they are still there. I would say find another breeder and do your research!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ran across your post. I bought a dobe form these people back in May. She wS very response and gave me references. I called 3 of them. I did give deposit and picked up my puppy. She would only let us meet her. They were rough to say the least. My baby is now 8 months and can’t sit or stand very well. We are in the process of getting g a ton of test on her. She is the sweetest baby but I feel so bad. I contacted Marcia and she said her dogs were of course of excellent pedigree. Well I’m thinking not so much. Please stay away from them. I feel sorry for their dogs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:15 am Post subject: JKK's Euro Dobermans ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so I know I got scammed by my breeder, but does anyone have any information in regards to Marcia and Henry Jasinski of JKK's Euro Dobermans. Does anyone know what has happened to them? I have lost all contact with them and do not have papers for my now 2 year old bitch. I have contacted the BBB in NY to which they(JKK) did not reply. I've written to the webspawner site where they are still trying to sell puppies.
I do have copies of the FCI export papers from both parents which I received in the last 8 months and have contacted AKC and the sire and dam were never registered with them. I'm trying to decide if I should persue legal action. My "contract" states that this must take place in NY although the Puppy was hand delivered to me in WI, and am waiting to hear back from a lawyer on that. I'm pretty sure by now that they have been sued by many? Any sucess with sueing breeders, Also, I'm thinking JKK has no money or has already disolved the business. Should I consider it a lesson learned and just continue to get the word out(which I will either way). Any information is appreciated.
Thanks
I did buy a dobe from them and another guy I know bought a dobe from them. They do 'disappear' after the sale...HOWEVER, they sold me the best dobe or dog I'll ever have. In addition, the other guy loves his dobe, too.

With that being stated, I wouldn't give up that dobe or those memories for ANYTHING. Marcia and her husband sold me a dog from the heavens. I (now) don't care that they disappeared. Nobody is perfect and I would NOT want to be a dog breeder. All people do is complain.

Maybe it's just a personality quirk that they have (again & I can't say it enough) they sold and bred the best dog I WILL ever have. They have nothing to be ashamed of. Again, I'm glad I'm not a dog breeder. It's easy to complain, but Marcia did a phenomenal job and made (at least) one of her customers so darn happy. My dog died and I've cried at least three times a week for a month and I don't cry...this is the most I've ever cried in a my life.

Try to look at the positive with Marcia. I wish I would've while my dog was alive and when he died...I couldn't say or think one bad word about Marcia and her husband.

The negative: Marcia stops contact after the sale (but I've heard almost ALL the dog breeders do that).

The positives: Marcia breeds some of the best dobes in the world.

Thanks Marcia!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,529 Posts
I did buy a dobe from them and another guy I know bought a dobe from them. They do 'disappear' after the sale...HOWEVER, they sold me the best dobe or dog I'll ever have. In addition, the other guy loves his dobe, too.

With that being stated, I wouldn't give up that dobe or those memories for ANYTHING. Marcia and her husband sold me a dog from the heavens. I (now) don't care that they disappeared. Nobody is perfect and I would NOT want to be a dog breeder. All people do is complain.

Maybe it's just a personality quirk that they have (again & I can't say it enough) they sold and bred the best dog I WILL ever have. They have nothing to be ashamed of. Again, I'm glad I'm not a dog breeder. It's easy to complain, but Marcia did a phenomenal job and made (at least) one of her customers so darn happy. My dog died and I've cried at least three times a week for a month and I don't cry...this is the most I've ever cried in a my life.

Try to look at the positive with Marcia. I wish I would've while my dog was alive and when he died...I couldn't say or think one bad word about Marcia and her husband.

The negative: Marcia stops contact after the sale (but I've heard almost ALL the dog breeders do that).

Thanks Marcia!!!
Mike,

Your boy sounds like he was a wonderful much loved pet and I'm sorry for your loss. It doesn't, however, mean that she should be breeding dobermans. While he was "perfect" as a pet, it may be that the breeder is not really putting forth the best effort in making breeding decisions prior to breeding.

Breeding should not be a business, it should be a passion, and for truly great breeders their passion is preserving and bettering the breed. They pour their heart and hard earned money in to the dogs they produce and insure they are in good homes, with lifetime support. I consider my breeder a very close friend and I think you will find a lot of people with well bred dobermans say the same about their breeder.

·
Registered
One
2 Posts
They are operating out of Samson, Alabama under the name “Quality European Dobermans” at the moment. I’ve been in contact with her for the last three weeks and had been promised a black and rust European bitch. I started getting apprehensive when she started trying to push the puppies out as soon as they were six weeks old. I then started doing research and alas, I found this little post. Her current number is +1 (334) 360-0731. Needless to say I won’t be forking over $3500 on Saturday. This means I must start my search over again. Thanks for the heads up. I knew I smelled a rat.

·
Premium Member
8,727 Posts
They are operating out of Samson, Alabama under the name “Quality European Dobermans” at the moment. I’ve been in contact with her for the last three weeks and had been promised a black and rust European bitch. I started getting apprehensive when she started trying to push the puppies out as soon as they were six weeks old. I then started doing research and alas, I found this little post. Her current number is +1 (334) 360-0731. Needless to say I won’t be forking over $3500 on Saturday. This means I must start my search over again. Thanks for the heads up. I knew I smelled a rat.
Glad you dodged a bullet there!! It is a lot harder to buy from a reputable breeder as they don't breed a lot and are picky about who they sell to..... not to mention that everyone and their brother want a puppy yesterday during this pandemic..... however, a good puppy is worth the wait, and it won't cost you any more.

Reactions: Steve S and melbrod

·
Registered
One
2 Posts
Glad you dodged a bullet there!! It is a lot harder to buy from a reputable breeder as they don't breed a lot and are picky about who they sell to..... not to mention that everyone and their brother want a puppy yesterday during this pandemic..... however, a good puppy is worth the wait, and it won't cost you any more.
Most definitely!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:15 am Post subject: JKK's Euro Dobermans ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so I know I got scammed by my breeder, but does anyone have any information in regards to Marcia and Henry Jasinski of JKK's Euro Dobermans. Does anyone know what has happened to them? I have lost all contact with them and do not have papers for my now 2 year old bitch. I have contacted the BBB in NY to which they(JKK) did not reply. I've written to the webspawner site where they are still trying to sell puppies.
I do have copies of the FCI export papers from both parents which I received in the last 8 months and have contacted AKC and the sire and dam were never registered with them. I'm trying to decide if I should persue legal action. My "contract" states that this must take place in NY although the Puppy was hand delivered to me in WI, and am waiting to hear back from a lawyer on that. I'm pretty sure by now that they have been sued by many? Any sucess with sueing breeders, Also, I'm thinking JKK has no money or has already disolved the business. Should I consider it a lesson learned and just continue to get the word out(which I will either way). Any information is appreciated.
Thanks
We just got scammed by this lady please contact us she is on Samson Alabama

·
Registered
6 Posts
They are using a different name again! I literally just bought a puppy from her not just two weeks ago, and she started throwing signs of being distant and not answering questions. When I noticed things were already getting weirder then from how they started, I started looking deeper, and found the Lynn McLean name, who is related to a Jake McLean, which is the name my supposed Breeder, Marcia and Chad Morrissette asked me to wire money to. She avoided a contract and couldn't send me a receipt.

I have started seeing these forums, and have now realized I've been scammed. I called her at 930 tonight to let her know that her actions were coming off as alarming, she wouldn't tell me who the vet was that was doing the shots or cropping, she wouldn't tell me when any of it was happening, she hasn't contacted the shipper that I hired after being asked to repeatedly, and has yet to return a phone call in a week! She says its because another one of her dogs had puppies (sent through text message). That was Wednesday, I think she could call back at this point.. I'm stopping payment on everything at this point. Marcia Morrissette and Chad Morrissette are the names they are going by now. Marcia, Lynn, MJ, Or whatever you call yourself now, let this be a warning.
I think they cropped them themselves, we were scammed with a sick puppy, infected ears and worms, this lady is sick, Iwan sick she needs to be arrested for animal cruelty

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts

Thanks Marcia!!!
Wrong , the dogs ears was so infected she almost died, the worst infection the hospital ever seen, and has giargoa worms , this lady is sick, real sick
PXL_20210329_053744136.jpg
PXL_20210329_044647096.jpg

21 - 40 of 45 Posts