·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He looks great and having fun.

Reactions: Annelies

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Zohran looks awesome. It doesn't look like it is his first time on the sleeve. he looks like a pro. are you sure you haven't snuck any sleeve time in before?

cc

·
Banned
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Zohran looks awesome. It doesn't look like it is his first time on the sleeve. he looks like a pro. are you sure you haven't snuck any sleeve time in before?

cc
Haha well I have one in my garage:sunglasse, just kidding! He just like to work and he does really enjoy the training. He also didn't bite well a few times at the sleeve but elly knows how to make good pictures :D. I hope that she will take some pictures today, unfortunately she can't take pictures of obedience because she is helping me with that!

Thanks for all the nice reactions!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I just love to see these dogs working. My two really aren't cut out for Schutz, Molly already has agression issues and pollo is too meek - besiders they are both spayed/neutered (tho it might help molly with her agression, I don't know). but someday, when I get my pup, Schutz is what I want to do. there is a great trainer very close to where I live

cc

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I agree with Codysmom. Zohran looks absolutely awesome in those pics! Keep 'em coming. Love those working photos!

Reactions: Annelies
1 - 18 of 18 Posts