Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Zivah is just over a year old. I have had her a year. She is a European Do by. Much different than the American one that I used to have, but it some ways the same. When I play with her its the same. Her temperament is way different. She is way more aggressive toward strangers and other dogs. At the doggie park she acts like a retart. My wife and I go there with her and our other dog which is a 60 lb pit bull. The pit is great we walk in and the pit plays with all the dogs. Zivah on the other and keeps barking and my wife has to pull the dog while I push, it is kind of funny because this dog is 90 pounds and still a puppy. Then she stands by us and barks at all the other dogs in a more or less high pitch bark. Not that low pitch aggressive bark. My vet told me that even though I had the same breed of dog before that the dog can be still very different.
Now health. The dog looked so different than my other one. My other on looked more like a Rotty pup. This onw was smaller thinner and had a smaller head. Like a duck head my friend would say. The pit was called the Lick monster and the do by was called duck head. Poor baby lol. My Vet the dog has alot of growing pains, because when the dog is lying down it looks like it has an effort to get up. It was clumsy but it's alot better now. She can jump a few inches off her hind feet. We feed all the dogs Royal Can in.
The pit and the do by are inseparable

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
American = Old departed Bash a
European = New 1 year old Zivah
Puppy Basha could jump up over a foot into the air while Zevah maybe a inch
Basha was fat with a big head, Zivah was tiny thin with a small head. Full grown Bash a was 65 lb and Zivah is 90 lb in a year
Both dogs would play fetch and liked to rough house and attack me from behind but kept their distance when I would turn around during roughousing and both new when it was time to stop
Bash a was very healthy until the end (12years). Zivah is questionable with overweight and growing pains maybe. Both dogs walked 2 miles a day.
Bash a was great on a leash and did't care about other dogs. She was the first in the house of 3 dogs and 2 cats. She got along with any domestic animal but would hunt down mice and any other animal.
Zivah on the other had is the second addition to a house with 2 other dogs and 2 cats. Is good walking on a Leash but yelps at other dogs but walks find with the other household dog. She has been know to bark at other animals but just stood. There when 2 chipmunks were playing and ran up her and jumped off her head.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts