Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some recent photos of Ziris. I had her tied out while I was cutting up hotdogs :) I thought they turned out pretty nice.

She will be 9 months old on the 8th of July!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Great pictures BiB, where did the little Z girl go???? Her colouring is beautiful and I love the last one. Were you about to throw her a piece of hot dog??

Reactions: BackInBlack

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
she is beautiful Amanda, it is so nice to see her, I cannot imagine this is the little puppy I was cuddling with!

Really nice pictures!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pictures BiB, where did the little Z girl go???? Her colouring is beautiful and I love the last one. Were you about to throw her a piece of hot dog??
Haha, no......actually I think she was barking at me to hurry it up. :)

Wow, she's looking good!

I've always liked that style of crop, and her rust is very deep and distinctive.
Thanks Chaz......the one thing that I do like about her crop is that her ears are almost always up. She very rarely puts them back. I have to say though........I like Mensa's crop :) I am honestly a fan of the longer crops.

she is beautiful Amanda, it is so nice to see her, I cannot imagine this is the little puppy I was cuddling with!

Really nice pictures!
I know!!!!!!!!!! Where did my PUPPY go?????

·
Registered
411 Posts
Wow, beautiful pictures! But then again, when you have such a beautiful subject, you can't help but have beautiful pictures :)

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
I just can't believe how old she is. It seems like it was only a short time ago that she was on the vet table with long ears and tail.
You know how I feel about her--she's a beauty.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just can't believe how old she is. It seems like it was only a short time ago that she was on the vet table with long ears and tail.
You know how I feel about her--she's a beauty.
You mean like this?

She brought her big brother along for moral support....

I know!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :sobbing: :emo2:
Where did my little bitty girl go??? :cry: :sobbing: :emo2:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Very Very pretty! I also like that dark rust color for the markings......but a Dobie is a Dobie and they are all beautiful!
Rudi said....."Hopefully the Hotdog.....got the hotdog!!!"

Reactions: BackInBlack

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
LOL Rudi. Silly boy. Mommeee, get him a hotdog.

Awwww, look at that tail and those ears. I love those pictures. What a difference. She is such a lovely little lady now. You didn't answer the weight question. She's so big.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts