Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This day is likely to be one of the best days of my life! Zeus's test results came back NEGATIVE for cancer!!! :D So, that leaves us with the explanation that the big mass on his leg was an accumulation of scar tissue and such that came to form as a result of him tearing the biggest ligament he has in his left paw. Prognosis: he's going to be just fine. We need to keep him quiet for now; it will take a long time for him to heal because of his bleeding disorder and because of the location of the surgery site (his wrist). *SIGH* I can breathe again! A big "thank you" to all who have prayed for us. God has surely answered us all. My boy is going to be ok :')

Here is the link to my previous thread for those who have not read it yet:
http://www.dobermantalk.com/doberman-health/59498-osteosarcoma-common-dobes.html

·
Registered
186 Posts
Awe that's great news. I'm glad that weight is lifted from your shoulders. BTW, adorable pic of your boys!

·
Banned
3,981 Posts
Great news!!! I can image how happy you are at the moment :)

Most times we are worried for nothing. I never believed Zeus had a cancer.

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,603 Posts
What a relief! Glad Zeus is OK. :)

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Yeee Haaaw!!! Sounds like Christmas arrived early for you and Zeus. Congratulations! I had a lump come up on my heart dog, Blue's "wrist" too. I remember the fear.:( I couldnt be happier for you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts