Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday Hubby and Zabar passed their BH, the weather was beautiful, and we had a really nice day.

So the next step will be his IPO1, here some pictures of yesterday.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
:clap2: :tropthy: :clap2::tropthy::clap2::tropthy::clap2:
YAY ZABAR!!!!!! Tell Rob I said CONGRATS! I KNOW you took more than 3 pictures ;) Come on....dont hold out on us :)

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, I din't took the pictures Ilona does, because first I did not want to watch, but I must from Hubby because I am always on the trainingsfield so I had to be there as well.

So we made a slide show from Rob and also from the others, I will place the link so you can see.

and here the others

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Love the expression in his eyes. Good job!

Reactions: elly

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Black in Black was right you shouldn't hold back the slide show was MUCH BETTER, showing all the activity. One of the things that hit me looking at the pictures is the great big smile Zabar has and so tentatively looking at his poppa. Great pics thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Congrats to everyone especially your husband and Zabar! Wonderful slide show.

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all, I think I was more nerves as Rob was, he never is.

Has Mike S. made it there yet? Wasn't it this week?
Mike is coming on thursday, and he is leaving monday so it will be a quick meeting. I will make more then one picture special for you!!:rotate1:

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Elly, wonderful pics. Zabar looks so proud with his great big smile. What a handsome boy, and what a chest on him. Hunka, hunka. (Zabar that is, tee-hee.)

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zabar always is happy, even when he doing things he may not do, and you tell him not to do it anymore, he still waggle his tail, he still is happy!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Congratulations! What an accomplishment. Zabar does look like he is thoroughly enjoying himself. Good boy!!! :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Well done Zabar and great pics Elly!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Congratulations, Elly! Zabar is a super handsome fellow, btw! I know what BH stands for as to the dog, but I guess it also stands for "Best Husband", too right?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts