• Fawn / Rust

Votes: 33 4.0%
  • Blue / Rust

Votes: 29 3.5%
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I prefer the black and rust, because the markings are more defined, but I love them all! I have been sharing my life with doberman's since 1984 when I rescued my first black and rust at age of 7 months. My next was a red, then another black and now another black, plus a dobe/greyhound/shepherd mix who is kinda unique in appearance.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I am going to say Black and Rust is my favorite. But I do love all the doberman colors. I have 3 black and rust and one blue and rust.. I would love to get a fawn and a red also but need a bigger house and land first..
Doberman Rule!

·
Registered
265 Posts
i like red/rust and fawn but my girl is Black /rust but she is from a colorful family lol shes due to have her babies soon as well hopin for all 4 colors :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
We have a red and rust and a black and rust. I like all colours but white. White is a genetic fault and should never be bred.

I have owned two black and rusts in my life time so I guess my faveis the black. :D Although, I love fawns, they look really cool with their green eyes.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I'm a black and rust fan!!!! Howver I would love to get a fawn!!

"Oh no lexy don't worry, momma won't replace you!"

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I love them all but blue/rust is my favourite!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Red is my favorite... I wonder why.... *Looks over at the red girl laying next to her on the floor* :D

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
I don't care as long as it's DOBERMAN

1 - 20 of 171 Posts