Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You must have thought i was joking when i said i let the dogs drive,but as you can see from this picture of my beautiful beloved Juno she loved to drive the boat!!!

:largegr: :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :emo11:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Sooz said:
You let the dog drive the boat sooooo....for the record, who exactly was drinking?
:3dbiggrin Well there's a no brainer!!! Thank goodness there was a responsible doberman aboard!

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Ha Ha - that is too funny! Where do you boat?

We had a fishing boat when we lived in Florida and used to bring my first Doberman and our rescued Greyhound on it. There was an island we went to where the dogs could run. The Greyhound had to wear a life preserver because he could not swim at all. The Dobe swam like a seal - I just assumed all Dobes could swim like that........imagine my surprise when I found that they couldn't. Those were our pre-kids days.

Not enough good boating close by to have a boat in SE Pennsylvania. Some people do but we were just too spoiled by the wonderful boating in Florida to have one here.

Thanks for the picture - it is priceless!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is funny Brum. Great picture.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
velmadobe said:
Ha Ha - that is too funny! Where do you boat?

We had a fishing boat when we lived in Florida and used to bring my first Doberman and our rescued Greyhound on it. There was an island we went to where the dogs could run. The Greyhound had to wear a life preserver because he could not swim at all. The Dobe swam like a seal - I just assumed all Dobes could swim like that........imagine my surprise when I found that they couldn't. Those were our pre-kids days.

Not enough good boating close by to have a boat in SE Pennsylvania. Some people do but we were just too spoiled by the wonderful boating in Florida to have one here.

Thanks for the picture - it is priceless!
That was taken on the Norfolk Broads which is mainly rivers and Lakes although that picture was taken at Yarmouth Marina which is about as tidal as i care to have it.That girl was the reason for my dobermania, i feel greatly honoured that i was lucky enough to have a perfect example of the breed who gave me so much.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PeeWeesMama said:
Brum....you amaze me....question...do you have any 2 legged kids?
No, we haven't been blessed with any 2 legged kids,we have my wife's brothers kids which are the best kind, you can hand them back when you have had enough! they come and wear out the dogs and themselves then go home,that works for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts