Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the originally spocksdad's idea. I love it:)
It goes like this:

If you XXXXXXX or ZZZZZZZ...... then You must be a DOBERMAN!!
(In a Jeff Foxworthy voice & cadence delivery.....)

Here are Some Examples spocksdad came up with:

1. If you get excited looking at anything that can be chewed, eaten or shredded.....then You must be DOBERMAN!

2. If you whine like a little girl even though you're a big tough looking canine beast......then You must be a DOBERMAN!

3. If you alert and try to "protect" your family from every Chihuahua, Pug, Schitzu & Yorkie that walks by the house.......then You must be a DOBERMAN!

There are unlimited possibilities.....!

Thanks spocksdad, I copied and arranged some from another thread.

I added the following.
4. If you look at a picture of dog treats and you drool, then you must be a doberman!

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you cry tears of happiness when you get a new squeaky toy, you must be a Doberman.

If your mommy takes you on 3 3mile walks a day, and you don't even take one nap, you must be a Doberman.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
If you invite yourself up onto a family members lap, disregarding the fact that you are 88lbs, and proceed to spin around until you find a comfy spot, hitting every painful spot on that family members body...you must be a Doberman...or a cat trapped in a Dobermans body.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
If you curl into the tiniest ball on the floor, taking up as little space as possible, but feel the need to sleep in a bed or couch with all 4 legs fully extended, you must be a doberman!

If you are in a dead sleep, and someone on tv rings a doorbell or knocks on something, and you run to the door full speed to see who is there, you must be a doberman!

If you are "pretending" to be asleep, and "pretending" to not hear your name being called, then you try to be slick by looking out of the corner of your eye, but don't move your head, and thinking we don't see you, you must be a doberman!

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
If you see a light flash on the wall and you spend the rest of the day staring and waiting for it to come back then you must be a Doberman!
omg and I thought Nexus was the only weirdo that did that!! I swear she will see a reflection of light on the wall and not move forever waiting to see it again!! And she will remember what caused it so when you go back .. she charges over to see if the light comes back, even if its pitch dark in the house!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts