Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a day off so my crappy camera, Cassius, Naavi, Haari, Boulder (boyfriend's English bulldog), and Boss (7 mo. GSD I'm babysitting for a friend) went out back to run around. Well, I didn't do so much running. Neither did the camera. But the dogs more than made up for it. ;)

Heeere we gooooo!

And I suddenly understand all the stinkin' Bambi comments.

When in doubt.. chew on the bulldog.

Mom, you DO realize that there's snow out here, right?

This is the point at which I start to become concerned. For my well-being and the well-being of my knees.

Cassius is completely oblivious... So is Boulder. Muahahahaha.

Doggy racism. Alive and well.

Oh, Haari. Dignity, pup, dignity.

There will be no kissing!

Boss' dad has no idea how smart his kid is. I think we'll keep it a secret.

More coming.....

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hey! Where are they going?

Ahhhh! They're coming baaack!

See ya, Mom!

I took a picture so that Boss could have proof of the one time ever he outran Haari. He may have had a head start.

Oh, jeez.

Hey, lady. You got some snows on your face, yeah?

Aha! I got you!

Happy GSD. He has no idea that he's the inferior breed. ;)

They make me laugh. Boulder, too.

She's got flippy tips and a snipey face but I still think she's purty.

Still not finished!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Back off, Shepherd! The bulldog is mine!

I have a dream that one day Haari won't look like a total goon.

Deer turd buffet.

Look, Ma! My ears stand up too!

You have no idea how much I love this dog.

If you close your eyes when you run through the grass it doesn't sting as much!

Naavi missed that memo. She just goes faster instead.

Killer GSD vs. Vampire Dobermann

Things aren't looking too good for Haari.

In fact, she's pretty much toast.

Then her big sister intervenes.

And they all run away. (Goddamnit, Naavi. Can the Bambi act, would you?)

Then they come back. I dodge.

Okay, okay, okay. GSDs can look pretty too.

Mom, not yet! We're missing Boulder!

Okay, everyone freeze. (Not literally.)

Haari just couldn't do it. Bye-bye, DT!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GREAT pics! They look like they had a blast! I'm SO jealous of the snow...I love it but here in south Georgia it's a rare event.
Is THAT where I need to move to to escape? How hot does it get in summer? What's the humidity like? ;)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome pictures!! Cassius has some really nice muscle definition in the picture of Boulder about to plow into him. Looks like a really fun time for you and the pups!
Thanks!!! :D You should see him when he's actually in shape. The river was crazy this year so he didn't get to go swimming as much and I don't like to run him too often 'cause he runs like a freight train and it's hard on his joints. Nothin' beats the bully breeds for looking ripped, though.

Well, except maybe whippets. ;)

·
Super Moderator
21,983 Posts
What an amazing place to let them run...wish I had access to something like that. Wonderful pictures! Did you take any hits, or did they steer clear?

Reactions: Christina&Crew

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
What a lovely family. Love the pics, it has been raining here so bad the light just isn't good enough to take pics at the moment, but it looked absolutely perfect there. (slightly jealous or what).

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What an amazing place to let them run...wish I had access to something like that. Wonderful pictures! Did you take any hits, or did they steer clear?
We were amazingly lucky to find this place. If I could fence it all in so that's dog escape proof I'd be in heaven. As it is, I sure can't complain. :D And they were actually remarkably conscientious about where I was. Aside from some pretty intense nose smears on my glasses courtesy of Haari, I escaped unscathed. ;)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great pics! That GSD looks a lot like mine.
He's out of a litter off of our west coast. I'll be damned if I can remember the kennel name though. It's a working kennel. Ugh. Now it's going to bug me.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Love the pictures thank you so much for sharing. We have snow here right now too and my Dobiedeer loves playing in it. One of my favorites is the Ahhh they are coming backmy boy gets that same goofy expression on his face. Love all of your kids!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts