She has batman panties :p

BATMANN panties by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Happy Dobe {18-75mm} by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Doberrrrman {18-75mm} by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Creep {18-75mm} by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Happy Prada {18-75mm} by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Shot with a nifty 50. by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Laughter. {50mm} by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

This was cool to shoot with. a 100-400mm. Heavy ass lens!

Juno {100-400mm} by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Tarcking {100-400mm} by SynisterPhotography, on Flickr

Enjoy!

Oh.. camera's broken. Need to go get it recalibrated. Or.. I'm saving up for a 60D.
:)

·
Registered
939 Posts
That is one helluva EPAD in that first picture! :roflmao:

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
aren't lenses fun :) Nice job.

would like to see your histograms on a few of the pics, they might be a little left-shifted, tending to underexposed..... you are nailing your shots with focus!

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aren't lenses fun :) Nice job.

would like to see your histograms on a few of the pics, they might be a little left-shifted, tending to underexposed..... you are nailing your shots with focus!
DR-
The head shot with the 50mm, the ISO was at 800 f/5.6, and 1/800. Then I switched my ISO to 200 adjusting the shutter speed to the "correct" ammount.

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
yes, packed up against the left wall = underexposed. While you are shooting - assuming in manual mode - take a pic, chimp and look at the histogram, and if left like that increase your exposure - to center the histogram.

and, looking at your picture there and settings... I'm guessing your exposure meter showed underexposed. If that was with the nifty 50, it's probably a f1.8? you could have opened it up more and dropped the shutter speed to balance the exposure

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
DR-
The head shot with the 50mm, the ISO was at 800 f/5.6, and 1/800. Then I switched my ISO to 200 adjusting the shutter speed to the "correct" ammount.

equally, with the nifty 50 especially, you could shoot in Aperture priority, dial in a wider aperture like f4 or even larger, and let the camera set exposure. Especially with a stationary head shot like that where you aren't having to freeze motion.

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,602 Posts
LOL, the batman panties are really cute!

Reactions: Sinister

·
Super Moderator
15,529 Posts
Nice, sharp pics! A lot of times you get underexposed pictures when shooting a dark subject in light surroundings. It's really apparent in direct sunlight or in snow, sand etc. I'm kind of on the overexpose everything bandwagon... but you can always just "cheat" and use exposure compensation in one of the preset modes. Example- if you like to shoot in aperture priority mode, choose your depth of field, dial in the maximum ISO and minimum ss in your menu and all that's going to vary is the shutter speed in order to give you the "correct" exposure. This is a really good setup for this kind of photography because it gives you control of everything you need and cuts down on fiddle time. You can use exposure bracketing if you don't have a feel for it yet too. Sorry for the ramble :)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Oh juno you are just to adorable of a dober girl for words! (shh dont tell mabel she isnt the only one!)

I love the second forest picture and the home made "in training" sign complete with eat poo and really really die face! haha

Reactions: Sinister
1 - 18 of 18 Posts