Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Trepchick said:
lol...sooooo I cant have any pics on here that doesnt have a dobe in it? I'm just trying to understand how this place works. I've read the rules...didnt see that in it...maybe I misread it. Anyway, guess I'll change that too....

Welcome Trepchick. I am fairly new too. :) I see nothing wrong with your avatar. I kinda like it, but its not my forum. Maybe they will let you use one of these. I have an animated dobe play with a ball. I would like to see it email me privately and I will send it to you as well. It won't let me attach it and I am not sure how to make an animated file smaller.
Dobe

Attachments

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Hey HugADobe, I would not mind the picture of the doberman in black as my avatar. But I have no idea how to do it. :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Okie-dobie said:
Hey HugADobe, I would not mind the picture of the doberman in black as my avatar. But I have no idea how to do it. :(

1st you want to open the attachment of it and then right click it and save it to your computer, someplace you will remember it, like my documents.
Then across the top, click the tab that says User CP. Click on Edit Avatar follow the directions and it will show up under your user name like mine does.
Otherwise you can go to Edit Signature and should be able to copy and paste it into there. Along with any text you might want in your signature. Make sure you also check the box to always include you signature and save it :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.