Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Well now we have a full house... Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force wives (or significant others:) - Welcome to the forum Natalie - I'm the AF wife :) Currently we are stationed at Kadena AB Okinawa Japan. I have one Dobe named Chi and one Chi named Petri - also a siamese cat, YoYo and the best daughter in the world.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Natalie,
I'm sorry you now have a "bad taste in your mouth about this site". This is an awesome site and I hope you stick around - I'm sure we have much in common between the military and a mutual love for Dobermans. I'm also positive that you have quite a bit in common with other members here and could both teach and learn through experience with your dogs and ours. But we do have standards and rules and in order for this to be the great forum that it is, all must comply. Removing the advertisement for the motorcycle and asking you to change your avatar was not completely my decision but the result of discussion with all (in the case of the advertisement) or at least one other (in the case of the avatar) moderator.
Considering this is a family site and the primary reason for it is education and interaction between Dobe lovers, I'll admit that I'm not thrilled with your new avatar anymore than I was with the last. Personally, I think it is degrading and has nothing to do with Dobermans. But until or unless another moderator or member here has a problem with it, it can stay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.