Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just wanted to introduce myself and my dobes. I'm Natalie, I'm 24 married to a Navy man, we have 2 awesome kids and we live in Norfolk, VA but we're moving to Jacksonville, FL. :) We have 2 dobes as well...Sabre, who is 2.5yrs old and Kole, who is 3 yrs. We've had Sabre for a year now and Kole actually will be arriving next weekend from his foster parents. We're adopting him from a couple in Michigan. Anyway, I hope to get to know some of you so, please introduce yourself if you would like...maybe we have something in common :) ttyl ~Natalie

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Thanks again for all of the welcomes. You all are too kind.

I honestly dont understand some of the veiws towards dobermans. Some people act like you have a pitbull or something. I was recently told I had to change my avatar (and I know they will read this and respond) because it was too offensive or was related to the old aggressive stereotypes. lol. It was just a drawing of a doberman snarling or growling that I took from a T-shirt design. I didnt know that people needed to be sheltered from that image. I guess people shouldnt watch most of the movies or TV shows with dobermans in them. They said something about changing the reputation of the breed...which I'm all for, but showing or not showing a picture wont change anything. lol

I guess all I can say is I'm sorry if I offended anyone but, honestly I didnt (and still dont) see anything wrong with that picture. But whatever...that is my rant and rave of my frustration with this whole thing. People are ignorant...can't change them all. This sucks too b/c that will leave a bad taste in my mouth about this site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.