Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Yea she's not spoiled at alllll.......

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  kwhite30 
#1 ·
So I went to the Wisconsin Kennel Club show yesterday, and after watching collies, several gorgeous dobers, and wandering around watching and loving on all the other breeds.....I went shopping! :D

And of course the only thing I got myself was a shirt that profits a border collie rescue (notice I didn't get a picture of that but the divas stuff is all here :rolleyesww:) It says "throw the ball! Ok now how bout again??
again, again, again, again, again" The print just gets smaller and keeps asking over and over all the way down the shirt. :lol2:

So any who, the diva got all the goodies in the picture below!

From my favorite cheap! vendor:
$5 sweater to go with her $10 sherpa coat from last year
$10 backpack so she can carry all of her stuff herself ;)
& unpictured but the cat go a $5 bed for her window seat, she hasn't left it yet since yesterday....

From another vendor she got:
$12 sting ray (so far he's still alive, perhaps its the spots again haha)
2 $11 collars (yay for 16-20 in sizes! for my odd 17in necked dog!)
and a $10 bottle of premixed ready to use "The Stuff" coat conditioner
:roflmao: So for the dog, it was a wonderful day! Naping in peace without us and then gifts galor when I got home! :)

Modeling :D - sorry for the blurry, I get my new real camera thursday, and she was woken from a nap for these, hence the you beat me looks lol

The collars close up- She's got the red one on today :p

Mom! Go away, you take to many pictures!

See less See more
#2 ·
I think visiting the vendors is the only part of going to a show that Ilka really enjoys. No matter how good or bad she does, she always gets something, and most of them are too happy to lover on her.

Reactions: Sam1491
#4 ·
Me too! I always find great stuff from the "cheap vendor"...one day I'll remember their name lol!
I've already loaded it with her toys and extra collars and training stuff and had her walk around with it, she was sort of ok with it but kept looking back at it like "what the heck is this and why is it heavy!??" lol

It will make taking her to class/work/and etc in the future much more convenient, plus desensitizing her to foreign objects being placed on her is a bonus too :)

#6 · (Edited)
I love the last one too! I dont usually get epad looks, I get "your crazy mom!" looks :p

And the sweater was replacement for the pink one.....we ripped the front by trying to run with it in our mouth, hence the stitching you'll see in the below pic :rolleyesww: so i always buy cheap ones! But they do last pretty well otherwise (about a year on the pink one) and her jacket is still perfect, but it only goes on in deep cold, or the rain since it's heavier and waterproof (no pic of it though)

I find a lot of decent priced ones that fit big dogs at dog shows, pet supplies plus, or online (be super careful about sizing!) the pink one was petco, and runs a size smaller than the petco brand clothes, it comes in pink/red/black.

Bonus to the cheap price is that you dont spend an arm and a leg when they're small but growing and need multiple sizes!

Boneheads Classic Red Hoodie for Big Dogs at PETCO

She also has this tee, which runs the same size as petco stuff.
Boneheads "SECURITY" Hoodie for Dogs at PETCO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.