Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Liberty picked up WB and BOW today in Dallas under judge Bill Shelton to finish! Majors in both sexes held, and I was too excited to count dogs, so I don't know if it was a 3 or 4 point major. Either way, I am obviously thrilled with my girl, and I'm glad she was able to finish here at home under a judge I really like.

Liberty is now Ch. Valiant's Dior Divine WAC, CGC (Ch. Promise's Amish Red V Olympia x Ch. Channel de Black Shadow). Thank you judges Bill Shelton and Pat Hastings for her majors, her breeder Hannah Valmont, our handlers Terri Galle and Robert Chaffin, and Jana Dupre and Joanne Davis for being invaluable resources through it all. :) I also have a big thanks for Mallori (eventermal) for putting up with my sometimes crazy little redhead and her piranha teeth in the ring. (PS - Mallori has some news she needs to share too!)

I forgot to switch to my good lens before heading to the show, so these photos will have to suffice. :(

Competing in the class against Mallori and her bitch, Guilty, which I'm glad I will not have to do again!

WB lineup:

End of one of the many the down and backs for WB:

Specials and WD/WB:

Here she is lined up behind Fifi as the judge was making his breed picks:

Now it's time to have some real fun and put some agility titles at the other end of her name!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Huge congrats to you and CH Liberty!! And to finish under Bill Shelton, very nice!! Love the pics, very pretty girl!

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Congrats! I am so glad to not have to compete against you! :D Maybe I will see you in the agility ring, Perrin and I are starting up again soon.

Reactions: Zephyr

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Outstanding!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Huge Congratulations Courtney - she looks beautiful!! So so happy for you and Ms. Libs - give her a big hug for me!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Considering I didn't even get her for conformation purposes, I think she has turned out quite nicely! Thanks everyone for the congratulations. :) She is such an agile, springy little thing. I have a feeling we're going to have a blast with agility.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Oh YAY!!! I just looooove Liberty!! Big congrats on her finish. :) Can't wait to see the agility pics yet to come!

·
Super Moderator
22,008 Posts
Huge congrats!

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Congratulations on the new Champion!!! You must be thrilled and rightly so. She looks great! :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts