Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I promised, here are some photos of Xena. I picked my favorites out of many :D Enjoy!!

Floppy Ears

LOOOOVE this one!!

Cropped Ears

Lunch at Chipotle ;) First postings. A little red from rubbing off scabs.

Peek a Boo

JUST took off her postings, so pretty!!

Most recent

nom, nom, noms :) evil flash lol

And heres a cool one.

Lazer Vision. (Evil Flash again!!)

·
Registered
331 Posts
She's stunning. She was really cute as a pup with natural ears, but personally, I think her crop looks fantastic. Your vet did a nice job. She's a beautiful compliment to Zeus!

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Cute pics! She's such a cutie and she has a nice crop.

Reactions: SoCalDobie

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Love the pictures, so who's in charge, Zeus or Xena? I like the pics of them together.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for all the compliments :)

Her crop is very nice, I'm glad I went to Dr.Jezbera. Id recommend him to anyone in my area.

Love the pictures, so who's in charge, Zeus or Xena? I like the pics of them together.
Haha she is a pistol, always on play mode. I have to say when it comes down to it, Zeus is still in charge. Poor Mazel always gets bullied by her though, we're trying to nip that in the bud too. I shouldve posted some of him, but he never stays still!! Lol all you see is a furry blur.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If anyone is willing to help me with her registrar name please gimme ideas!!

I wanted "indigo" in it since she is blue...and that's as far as I really got lol

But here are some I came up with, please lemme know what you think.
Xena's Indigo Rebellion
Xena's indigo lotus
Xena Von Indigo Allianz
Xena's indigo love

If I'm going about the name the wrong way, please guide me!! This is the first time I've done a regristrar name. Thanks :D

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
She is soooo cute!! (be careful leaving choke chains on as regular collars, dogs-especially pups- can get caught up easily and actually hang themselves. Try a regular flat collar )

Xena the Indigo Princess :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
She is soooo cute!! (be careful leaving choke chains on as regular collars, dogs-especially pups- can get caught up easily and actually hang themselves. Try a regular flat collar )

Thanks!!
Ah yes, I just switched to a flat collar ;) I use the martingale on walks now. As for Zeus, I'll leave the Harley flat collar on.

Xena The Indigo Princess- I like this!! How did I miss that idea!! Lol def putting it on my list :)

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts

True.

Also, it doesn't have to be a slip or martingale sort-of collar to hang a dog. BF's brother had a lab puppy years and years ago that he always left in a leather, flat buckle collar. One day he ran to the store for about 30-minutes and had crated the pup while he was gone. He came back and found the flat collar was stuck in the side of the crate and the puppy had panicked and hung himself. I'm always extra cautious and I never leave my dogs unattended in collars of any sort. Ever.

Not saying the OP does this, just wanted to mention it so people don't think only slip and martingale collars are potentially dangerous.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
True.

Also, it doesn't have to be a slip or martingale sort-of collar to hang a dog. BF's brother had a lab puppy years and years ago that he always left in a leather, flat buckle collar. One day he ran to the store for about 30-minutes and had crated the pup while he was gone. He came back and found the flat collar was stuck in the side of the crate and the puppy had panicked and hung himself. I'm always extra cautious and I never leave my dogs unattended in collars of any sort. Ever.

Not saying the OP does this, just wanted to mention it so people don't think only slip and martingale collars are potentially dangerous.
Wow thanks for the tip.
I'll start removing her collar when no one is home. I had a crate for her but she got her bottom jaw stuck between the wire. Ever since I've been reluctant to use it again. She will need to be crated however, still looking for a good brand. The one I had, there were sharp points at the end of wires that had been cut. Feeling them I could just imagine her paws all torn up.

Reactions: brw1982
1 - 20 of 41 Posts