Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted in a while so thought I would get some pics on Wrigley will be 7 mos. tomorrow. She is the best dog we could have ever asked for. Tons of fun, loves people and other dogs and loves to work! In our 3rd obedience class (hope it's not cancelled tonight w/snow) and enjoying every minute with her.

·
joie de vivre
11,246 Posts
Awww! Pretty girl. :) Happy 7 months Wrigley!!

Reactions: Wrigley

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wrigley 7 mos.- Our girl is growing up!

Thanks! No, personally I love our red girl! And she matches the rug nicely don't you think? lol

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Great to see Wrigley again! She's grown so much, and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying her so much. :)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Wow, I can't believe she's gotten so big! :D

Are you training at DMOTC? I haven't been to the club in ages, have been too busy! Hopefully that'll change once the weather improves though!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wrigley 7 mos.- Our girl is growing up!

Wow, I can't believe she's gotten so big! :D

Are you training at DMOTC? I haven't been to the club in ages, have been too busy! Hopefully that'll change once the weather improves though!
Hey Sizzle - Not at DMOTC, I have been going to Canine Craze. I like that they have a variety of classes to choose from and it's sooo much closer to my house. lol Having a lot of fun. We spayed in mid- January and everything went beautifully. I'm wondering if the weather will ever improve! lol take care!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts