Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
******* has been keeping me pretty busy so sorry I have not been around much. She is 10 weeks today, already. I took down her posts today and her ears stood until I reposted. She is really pretty good on the leash and knows how to sit and lay down. She has been sleeping through the night so I guess I am really lucky!! But when she wakes up...it's go, go, go. I have lost 4 pounds since she has come home.

I would post a pic. but it keep's telling me the file is to big....I give up!!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Been there,done that,got the T-Shirt----------isn't it fun!! Mischa is still turbocharged,but a little controlled now(thank heavens) just hold tight another 10 months or so you will be fine.:eek2: :largegr:

·
Registered
321 Posts
I know how you feel. Reese never stops either. Everyone keeps telling me 1 - 2 years and things will quiet down. The best advice I've gotten came from this website. Exercise, exercise, exercise. An hour walk and an hour of fetch gets me 45 minutes - 1 hour of quiet time. Reese is almost 5 months and he is better than he was at 10 weeks. Hang in there. On the up side I've lost 12 lbs. since bringing him home and he's a lot more fun than a treadmill!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
the puppy diet sound MUCH better than Atkins or south beach. I think I will have to try that tack to get hubby to agreer to a puppy.

cc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts