Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was updating my resume on yahoo and i called my mother to get some dates from her and when we were done i told her that my grandmother was trying to get in touch with her. Then she tols yea she knows my grandfather is in the hospital. He was driving back from the doctor and blacked out and ran into a wall. What makes this even worse is that my grandfather was taking money out of his retirement fund to get a new furnace and ac unit because theres went out. Now they also have to pay for his lincoln that he has had for i think right around a year and they are thinking his car is totalled. They are also having to pay for the hospitial bills. Also right now they are paying the house payment for my and my mothers house. We are having room mates moving in in may. I hope we can all make it till may. My mother is getting a raise and I have to find another job and hopefully my grandparents won't have to pay the house payment anymore. What worries me and my mother is if he is ok all me and my mother knows right now is that he is in the ER and one of my uncles and my grandmother are on there way up to the hospitial. I'll be back on later this evening.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
PD,
Most insurance policies that are "full coverage" include: Personal injury protection which covers you and other occupants in your vehicle for bodily injuries no matter who is at fault. And, collision insurance which pays for damages to your vehicle when you hit another vehicle, strike an object or barrier, hit a person, run off the road, or overturn your vehicle.
So even if it is his considered his fault, he should be safe. I can't imagine anyone having a 1 yr old Lincoln not having "full coverage", as all loan establisments make you have full coverage as long as the vehicle is financed.

How do I know this stuff? (you might be wondering) I've helped my mom study for her insurance selling license thingy for the past couple of weeks :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
****Quick update****

It turns out that my grandfathers kidneys are only running on 30% and they are at least going to keep him over night because he is a diabatic and his sugar levels keep crashing and they don't know why. Well back up to the hospitial. Be back later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts