Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
BIB, they are just fantastic - tho Ziris doesn't look too aggressive with her pink post braces! Rom is just beautiful. they look like they are having so much fun. I love seeing pics of your kids!

cc

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
very nice! I love how your so involved with this sport :) Its so nice to be able to spend the quality time and enjoy it with your dogs :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Look at little Ziris acting like a big girl! I can just read her thoughts. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! They both look great.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Ziris looks a natural and Rom just looks a force to be reckoned with he is getting so big.

·
Registered
321 Posts
They both look great. Rommel is perfect as always and Ziris looks like such a little bad a** in attack mode with her pink posts.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I have the feeling that one day little Ziris will one day knock the helper on his a$$ for real...as for Rommel, I just love the way he gets right up there super close to the bad guy and says, "go ahead, make my day". Whatta boy...

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Nice pictures, Zirus really looks into it. Hey ******* does that to my arm but I don't have any padding!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Excellent pics! Wow your kids are fantastic!

(Thanks for your comment on my sigie. I did it myself. Took forever, but I think I got the hang of it.)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Yes very nice sig. and yours to BIB. I would like to do one, but where do you go to upload it??

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Okie-When you edit your signiture, there is the insert image tag(like when you post in threads). The little mountain on the tool bar. That will let you put in your url. Atleast that is how I do it. It is just like if you were posting a picture, but you only have to do it once.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
O.k. thanks dreamdoby, but I have problems posting pictures unless I upload them from a different site. I will give it a try.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts