Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was jam packed. We went to a field to let off some steam, then we headed to woofstock, where we bought a brand new harness and collar. We also picked up a few treats and had a 'family' photography session by PawPrintz :)

I will have copies of the photo shoot in the next few weeks, so for now here are some iphone quality pictures and videos of our day:

Playing hide and seek:

Are we doing OB?

Play bow

Pounce

retreat!

Act tough!

More play bow

more to come...

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For my SO's Birthday i purchased a flying lesson. I recommend the Brampton Flight Centre for people who want to do this themselves! They also offer tours of Toronto city :)

The plane we flew in:

Flying the plane:

He was able to take off, fly, land, and taxi the plane. The pilot would also take control to do some 0 G's and steep banking. It was a lot of fun!

0 G
3PQKgTpH21k&feature=plcp

Landing the plane
Az5ppjDKsWE&feature=plcp

Thanks for looking guys, hope you all had a great weekend! :)

·
Bad Wolf
960 Posts
Great pics! I was at woofstock yesterday too :) I think my favorite vendor was Dean & Taylor. Got a great tracking harness and left before the pillows and tugs made their way into my bag too! hehe.

Chase sure is a hunk!

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are there lots of vendors at Woofstock? Maybe we will come up next year.
Which would be the best Hotel to stay at that is dog friendly and walking distance to the event.
I think there are over 200 venders, ranging from international companies to small local ones. The bars and restaurants surrounding the event allow dogs to come into the patio for the weekend. It's a great place, if you go Sunday afternoon, they throw free products at you because everything must go!

I don't know any hotels off the top of my head but I do know Toronto is a very dog friendly city, and there is bound o be pet friendly hotels.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Aww looks like everyone had a nice time! I wish we got to make it out this year to Woofstock, we did the winter one, but have never been to the summer one.

There are always good deals and free stuff! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts