Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today is trinitys birthday and well she loved it I locked up the cats in the back part of the house and opened the backdoor so she had run of just about the whole house. She didnt even do anything bad today ( get into the trash, bark, or have cat treats).

Today while I was cleaning out a bag of papers i found trinitys registration certificate. I know some of ya'll might remember how messed up her ears are from what the breeder did. for those of you who dont know the breeder cropped her ears at 3 days old. Well I figured since I found the certificate and now know the first and last name and all i would tell ya'll just incase they are still selling dobermans ya'll would know not to buy any from them.

Breeders name: Mike Barnett

Just some other info

Sire: Ole Blue Boy II
WP79959101 06-98 AKC DNA #V110767

Dam: Ms. Scarlet
WR02063105 08-03

I have her family tree somewhere I just have to find it. LOL

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another thing I thought was interesting is that there are so many dobermans registered with the name trintiy that trinitys registered name is Trinity XXXIII

LOL Kind of funny to think that there are that many other dobermans with that name. LOL

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
thanks for sharing pretty dobie. I am looking for a breeder along with several others here on the forum, so any insight is VERY helpful

cc

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Happy Birthday Trinity!

and man they had the ears done at 3 DAYS old??? Are you sure it wasn't that she got docked at 3 days old...the tail?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea i'm sure her ears got done at 3 days old. I took her to the vet. My room mate orignal got her and the breeder told her the dogs ears and tails have been cropped and the puppys were only 8 weeks old. Her ears are pretty messed up. I have photos of her in my photo gallery.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no problem codysmom just never get a dog from this guy lol btw he is in texas hes about an hour outside of dallas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts