Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently sitting 9.7 miles from my Wonder boy. My sister, her boyfriend and I drove the 12 hours here today and will get him at 10am tomorrow and drive the 12 hours home. I am DYING being so close, yet still being 12 hours away. He's 14 weeks old tomorrow.

His car harness is all set, I have towels, benadryl, tampons and ear powder (just in case), water, food, and a LOT of patience. :) I also have a kong, a stuffed goose and a nylabone. Any other suggestions?

I know, I KNOW, pictures! Will do, I promise.

·
Registered
954 Posts
A good night's sleep! :sunglasse I'm willing to bet you're in really good shape. Not to worry!

The only other thing I just remembered is that when we brought Lena home, her breeder gave us a five gallon jug of water. She wanted us to make a gradual change from their mountain well water to the Flat Lander chlorinated we drink. Probably over the top.

Good luck!

Phil

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
oooo fun! leash for potty breaks unless that was a given already lol. umm...and dont try to drive while attempting to reach back to pet him since you wont want to take your hands off him :) we dont want you to crash and drive safe :)

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Awwwwwwww! Safe trip home! We can't wait for photos of your beautiful boy! Enjoy every moment of his last days being small.....actually....he must be over 30 pounds already....forget that!

Carol & Petey!
ox

·
Registered
141 Posts
Congrats on the new pup! Very exciting times ahead. Make sure you get some SLEEP! hahaha.. I'm now gettin more rest lately after a month hahah.. Like others said, pick up some Nature's Miracle.

Have fun!

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Congrats on your Wonder boy :)

Exciting times lay ahead - Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Very exciting. We expect lots of welcome home pics. :D

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Ok....you've had at least a tiny bit of sleep....LET THE GUSHING BEGIN....AND WE WANT PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol & Petey!
ox

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
He is sooo cute! Congrats.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Very cute! Need more pictures!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts