Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, Wonder and Harley are doing much much better now. We instilled a firm timeout rule and they did wonderfully! I have proof, too!

ZOMG! A dobermonster!!!

Mom, it's gonna eat my face!

Mom!?

Eaten!

A crazy puppy hug

Oh, uh, hi Mom!

Wasn't us! We're just sitting here making faces 'n stuff

...I really have no caption for this. It stands alone.

See? We're angels!

And proof of gator puppyness!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
awww such cute puppies you have!! :) I remember when duch played endlessly like that when she was with her golden retriever friend

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Luv the pics - thanx for sharing! The last pic of your two 'angels' on the deck should have cartoon balloons over each head reading 'Hey, she/he started it...'

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Love the action shots and the one of the two angels is priceless!!

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Aww, I LOVE the angels photo! That is too cute! It's great they get along so well - they must have so much fun together.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Hey...........I think I have seen those faces before :) They are both so cute! I never knew you had a boxer until about a week ago. They should make great playmates.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Looks like they are going to be the best of friends from now on! I think is is nice for them to have a playmate, they can get out so much more energy and then you can have lots of calm time with each of them. How old is Harley?

Carol

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
GREAT shots! They both look really good..........I think you are lucky to have another being that will take some of his energy! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Can I borrow one of them? Summer just can't keep up and gets hurt just from trying. (At least she does try.)

Precious photos. Keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
OMG Wonder is hugh. I love the seventh one down "faces and stuff". I don't believe I've ever seen a dog look as coy as Harley in that photo.
Her eyes are beautiful and I just wonder what on earth she was thinking!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
The "angels" shot is my favorite. Wonderful pics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts