Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jewels got her Game Face ON this weekend!

We started on Friday at the Aztec Doberman Pinscher Specialty where Jewels went Best of Breed under Mrs Elaine Young. I'm told that Jewels can now use BISS before her name, sweet!! Aztec provided a magnificent ribbon, an Official Doberman Pinscher Club of America Silver Plate 2 1/2” Medallion, a stunning beaded collar, and her name (along with mine) engraved on a challenge trophy. On Saturday, Jewels went Best of Breed again this time under Mrs. Linda Caldwell and she won a wrought iron doberman head statue provided by Aztec Doberman Pinscher Club, WOW! She also "Made the Cut" in the working group, I was ecstatic! We wrapped up today with a Winner's Bitch and Best of Opposite Sex under Ms. Rita Biddle, Esq.

Jewels is 13 months old, and is expertly handled by Wendy and Jimmy Bettis. I've finally managed to get her weight down to 66.4lbs and I think that helped a lot. Enough chat, time for pictures!!

Jewels in the 12 - 18 Month class

The judge giving Jewels WB!

Jewels stacked in the Best of Breed Competition, and Jewels racing Wendy for the treat...Wendy won...:D

Jewels entering the Working Group ring for the 1st time ever!! Wendy's Boxer bitch went BOB the same day, so Jimmy handled Jewels in the Group.

Maybe it doesn't really matter that she made it to the last group of 8 dogs judged in the Working Group; but I was SO excited when the judge pointed to Jewels to stay in the ring!!
Probably just a newbies excitement:lol2:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Congratulations on a fantastic weekend! Making the cut when working is always such a large group is great, even if you don't end up placing, you were in for consideration!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,603 Posts
Congrats!

Reactions: barb0604

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
WOW great weekend. And great pictures too!

Reactions: barb0604

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jewels Aztec Specialty Win Photo!!

I arrived home today to find that the photographer (Kit Rodwell, Flashkat Photos) already sent Jewels win photo from Friday. The judge encouraged me to be in the photo, and as I predicted, I was a grinning fool...:D

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
WOW....great weekend. I would still be grinning!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts