Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it was time to say hi from Windsor Ontario and let everyone know how much I love this site. It's nice to see that everyone on the most part is so nice and willing to help each other out. You don't see that very often. I'm trying to upload some pics of my best friends Arius who is 8mnths and Gingie who is 9weeks for everyone to see. Hope this works.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Welcome from Brampton, Ontario! I see you got the "I can't just own ONE doberman" disease, very common, so don't feel to bad!

Please make sure to spay/neuter them once of age. Accidental breedings can happen in a blink of an eye.

Looking forward to more pictures of your two cuties!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the great welcome replies. Nice to see a couple people from Ontario on this great site. I will be posting some more pics of Arius and Gingie in the next day or two(gotta buy another camera.lol.) Please feel free to post some pics of your buddies for my little girls Julia and Angelina to see. I think they may love Dobermans more then I do. Big Cheers to you all!!!

-Arius, Ginger and my Oldest daughter Julia's big feet.
-Second pic is of "Max", Gingies brother who we're sitting for. His new owner just found out they have cancer and we may have to help find a new home for him. I'd keep him but Windsor bylaw will only allow us to keep two dogs:( My little girls wanted me to put a pic of him up to share with all of you.

Attachments

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,602 Posts
Hello and welcome from Brooklin, Ontario.....just east of the GTA!! Your dogs are lovely!!:butfly:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Well Max finally found a great new home. He left for Nova Scotia this morning and arrived safe and sound around 8:30pm. Love you Max. Hopefully one day we'll see each other again.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Beautiful pups! Glad to see that Max got a good home. So sorry for his previous owner's illness.

Look forward to seeing Gingie grow up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts