Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Censored
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend of mine asked if I have ever heard of William D. Cusick. Apparently he has written breed specific books on nutrition. I read what I could about him on his website but wasn't really impressed. Mainly because I am always skeptical of people and their claims...especially through the internet. I personally don't feel like he is qualified enough to give nutritional advice. As far as I can tell he doesn't hold a doctorate and only worked in the food and pharmaceutical fields.. so I'm guessing degrees in chemistry???

Anyway...

I was wondering if anyone has actually purchased any of his breed specific nutritional books and if they are any good? Do they actually have any merit to them?

Here is what he has to say about dobes:
What to feed a Doberman Pinscher

Here's his homepage:
BREED SPECIFIC DIETARY REQUIRMENTS

and here is his page:
William D. Cusick / The Animal Advocate

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
This fruitcake is good for a couple of days of laughs on RAW-lite every couple of years. He is truly a whackjob, with no credentials at all that I have been able to find... also no common sense and no brains.

Read his exchange with the legal counsel for Blue Buffalo: Threats From A Dog Food Company General Counsel. Trying to figure out whether he is stupid or crazy or senile is an interesting challenge that I have not been able to meet.

Whatever he is, I would not consider anything he has to say to be worthy of serious consideration.

·
Censored
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is exactly how I felt so I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that guy is not qualified to give nutritional advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts