Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
I love that song! Fits 'em. They seems like they are getting along well :) Two peas in a pod :) Thanks for posting, I needed to smile after a crazy day.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
I am so happy you have a new puppy to share your life with. I can't imagine how happy Petey would be to have a playmate...and how happy we would have been tonight for him to have one!

Carol & Petey!
ox

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
:rotate1: That's was soooooo cute!!! I want one of those:)

Reactions: DaKari

·
Registered
821 Posts
DK, ya did it up good again!!! Keep these coming they are great. Eden is getting soooo big and she's pretty as ever, so is her big sister DaKari!!!

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Looks like they get along great!! Thanks for posting....

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Veeeeeeeeeeery cute :) Eden and Aden need to get together and play :) Aden has a yellow Kong Wubba that she loves also. haha. That was a great video with a very fitting song :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
that was precious. i really liked those closing shots...esp. the one where eden's belly is just hanging out and her paws are on Da'Kari's face hehe.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Da'Kari is so good w/ Eden - I'm sure she could drag Eden around the kitchen when they were playing tug o'war if she really wanted to! This is not helping me get over my case of puppy fever!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Great video! I have dial up so I had to wait 45 min. before I could watch it, BUT it was SO worth it! Your girls are beautiful

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That was great DK! They are both beautiful girls.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts