Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really like to know WHAT'S up with you guys. You invite me to the site and then you put me down. My Hiedi is NOT a Albino. Im very proud of her and love to show her and BlueMoon off. Now your telling me Im trying to start trouble. It seem to me you are starting all the trouble. If the good lord didn't want this color out there he wouldn't have made them. An I mean color. Hiedi and BlueMoon are a cream white and have blue eyes, thats not Albino. Read up on the New facts of whites and you will see this. Your site is at the point of being ANTI WHITE HATERS.
You say everyone is welcome , well thats not true. Tell people befor they join what your really like. If you guys dont approve of the color you put them down and drive the new comer off your site. Thanks I needed that.
Patricia Diane Sellers:haha:

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Let me see if I can put this in a way you will understand.

We do not condone the breeding of WHITE Dobermans.

You know this, and I feel you only posted this information here to cause trouble and stir things up. The reason that I know you are quite aware of our feelings is based on your own posts on other forums like All Colors Accepted.

So if you know we dont support the breeding of WHITE dobermans why would you post here? There is only one reason I can think of and that is to cause trouble. Sorry that isnt going to happen, I closed the thread. You should thank me actually I spared you hearing 30 peoples opinions and facts of why YOU should NOT breed your WHITE doberman. I understand that you wouldnt listen to us anyways and it would only turn into an argument so why not just nip it before it starts.

As for us being WHITE Haters as you put it you are incorrect 100%, I agree with you about them being Gods creatures and deserving to be loved and cared for. So if someone comes to us for help with a White doberman that they rescued or bought from a Breeder like yourself without knowing or being educated than I am willing to help them in any way I can. But when a BYB like yourself comes here to tell us that she is Breeding more Whites into the world please dont expect us to jump for joy and share in your excitement.

So I would assume now you know 100% where we stand on this topic and there should be no confusion anymore.

TD

39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How dare you call me a byb. How would you like to meet my Lawyer?
So what if im on all colors accepted. I did not put down your site. All I said was whites wasn't welcome there. An it's true. You have said that. I also said people could get some good imfro there. Now I wonder !
It has come to me that if people don't go by your rules then they are not welcome. All your doing is hurtting the doberman bred by being racial.
This is the new world out there. Why don't you get with it and learn what is going on.
As of me being a byb , why don't you look at some of your members befor you throw stones. An who made you God over dobies?
This will proably be my last post here anyway so say what you want, but be carefull on who you call names. I have a very good lawyer.

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
If your Lawyer loves Dobes than I would be glad to meet him/her. :D

And I think you will find that I certainly am not God over dobies as you say, infact most of the time I keep quiet around here because there are far more knowledgable folks around here to give advice than me. But it is my job to be sure that the forum runs smooth without any trouble and that is what I am doing.

Otherwise I think that I have said everything that needs to be said about this.

But...................if you choose to you are more than welcome to explain to me why you are NOT a BYB.

Tell me about your breeding facilities.

Tell me what testing you have done on both your Bitch and Sire.

Tell me what age your Bitch and Sire are.

Tell me what you will tell those that come to buy your dogs about their parents and their lines. Will you even tell them about the controversey over whites or will you just take their money and send them on their way?

Tell me what health gurantees you have on your pups.

Tell me about how you help the new owners of your pups.

Tell me about any titles or certifications your Bitch and Sire have.

Those are just some of the questions I feel that you should be able to answer right away without hesitation. Can you do that for me?

TD

39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What good would it do to tell you guys anything. You have made up your minds and no one is going to be able to correct you.
All of this is racial of the doberman.
I don't have to explain my self to any of you. I have been breeding dobies and a few other breeds for along time. I do not run a Kennel here. I breed only for others to have the enjoyment I have with my dogs. I have NEVER had a problem with my buyers. An the first thing that comes out of my mouth when I show Hiedi or BlueMoon is there are people who don't like the whites and will give you a hard time about it. I don't hide anything.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Patricia, we welcome all dobermans here. And we have all of them... IF you could answer or atleast address some of TD's questions, maybe we can understand from this. But by attacking this forum just to get people going is not the answer. Maybe it makes you happy when we respond to these threads with comments but this is going no where. Certain feelings have been discussed and you can see where they go. We ask you to respect the rules of the site and lets have healthy discussions of the breed. I even went back to review your other threads and I have to admit, most of them are just to get people riled up....If you participated on a regular basis, I would get to know you better and understand from you. This is a great place to learn about others and their dobermans....

39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I amitt I have learned alot from this site. Im just saying from day one I was attacked about having whites. Im a grown women and I can't believe I fell into this and im acting like a child. You don't have to worry I want be back.
I would like for one of the moderators to delelte all my pictures and posted threads please. I will log out as soon as I see them deleted. Thanks for all the good tips on there health.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I think just about everything that needs to be said has been, with one exception: White/Albino Dobermans are not a RACE unto their own. To describe the controversy surrounding the breeding of these dogs as "racial" is degrading to those PEOPLE who have fought and died for the cause of equality.
You and any other "albino/white" owner have not been attacked for owning your dogs. The debate does not center on their ownership but on breeding them.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Patricia Dine Sellers said:
Im just saying from day one I was attacked about having whites.
No one has attacked you FOR having albinos. The discussions have been about BREEDING them. Why perpetuate a genetic fault? It's not good for the breed and we happen to care about the breed.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Let me add a little also. You seem to think everyone here is a "white hater" and had it out for you in the first place. Not the case. It is very clear from your earlier posts that you made a point to bring the "white issue" to the table even after it was clear how the majority of the forum felt about it. What we don't agree with is breeding and continueing that problems that can follow these dogs.

So let's take the fact that you are breeding for color for one (real responsible there)...

Along with TD's questions that you refuse to answer.... do you think for one that some here may be uncomfortable with the fact that you are breeding a bitch that is too young? So there isn't any way you are concerned with the breed as a whole, you don't even care to health test. She's too young for any hip tests to even confirm anything.

As for your lawyer.... please. I have enough court time under just me alone to know what a empty threat that is. If you don't maybe you should contact a lawyer and they can school you just a little, for a minimum fee I'm sure, on what a ridiculous claim that is.

You make a point to call this forum "white haters" on another forum and say that you aren't welcome here, but then proceed to post about the very issue that YOU KNOW we disagree with. Seems clear that you must like getting a rise out of other people. Why on earth would you post otherwise?

But you promote the fact that you are responsible, then defensively refuse to back up your claims when asked?

I guess if this forum is anything, it is a home to those who care and love the breed, and are willing to defend it. See ya later.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I haven't read all of this but anyone that breeds out of standered is a byb! No way around it. Do you want my name and address so you can sue me:haha: I'd laugh,a lot.
YOU are the definition of byb!
And how mnay hundreds of times dose it need to be pointed out that albinos do not all have red eyes,I've never seen a human albino with red eyes. Should I call them creme?!

God didn't create this color,bad breeders did,and bad breeders are sadly continuing it.

I have nothing against anyone who likes white dobes as long as they rescue them,not breed them.

We love the breed,so we don't condone the white breeding. I wish you could have learned mroe here.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Here is just a couple of the MANY sources please read...then just for the fun of it...check the same paragraph on the Doberman Pinscher Club of America.

http://www.dpca.org/gendisease.html

ALBINISM - "white coated" and "white factored" Dobermans should NOT be bred. These dogs are *TYROSINASE POSITIVE ALBINOS*. In 1996, the AKC established a tracking system (the letter "Z" will be part of the registration number) allowing breeders to identify the normal colored Dobermans which may carry the albinistic gene. A list with all dogs tracing back to Shebah's (the first Albino Doberman registered) parents is available from the DPCA. All breeders should require an AKC certified pedigree with colors to check that "white coated" and "white factored" dogs are not present in the pedigree of the dog or bitch to be bred.
:nono:

Then...you might want to do some more reading...

http://www.dpca.org/albinoinfo1.html

What a Doberman Should Never Look Like?

Dobermans should not be Albino. The people who create this unfortunate animals call them white in an attempt to decieve the public. Albino Dobermans are the result of a genetic mutation, they are partial albinos. Avoid anyone who intentionally breeds White Dobermans or claims they are "rare" and charges more for them. No responsible breeder will intentionally breed an animal that is genetically unsound or is prone to having genetically unsound puppies. ALL breeders of Albino Dobermans DO BOTH.
:nono::duh_6b:
http://dobermanpages.com/DPfaq.htm#White

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I am new to this site, but I went to a BYB and my doberboy died before he was 4. NEVER will I go within a BYB again. No one in my family wants to go thru that again. A good breederw ill have heath gurantees and be able to tell me about the genetic testing of the dam and sire. Tell me again about your helath guarantees.............

nuf said.
cc

sorry to be such a hard @$$ when I am so new, but If I can spare anyone the pain we are going thru. I don't care about hurt feelings I care about dogs dying WAY too young.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Patricia Dine Sellers said:
I have been breeding dobies and a few other breeds for along time. I do not run a Kennel here. I breed only for others to have the enjoyment I have with my dogs.
Read that over and try to tell us how that is NOT the definition of a BYB. If youve been breeding for so long, why on earth would you beed your bitch at 19 months? You should know, and should have been told by your vet, that breeding your dog at 19 months is irresponsable and detrimental to the breed. Most health problems arise at around 2 years or later(as ive been told by my vet who does weekly visits with all of his breeders bitches while pregnant), and by breeding your dogs so young, you could be passing on unhealthy dogs to people like me who are stupid enough to buy from BYB's. And who knows, these people you sell to may end up breeding your unhealthy(hypothetical) dogs and producing more and more unhealthy dogs.

If you read posts of mine from a while ago, you will see that i was far from, and still am, from being a purist. But seeing King's health problems, knowing that he will probably only live 5-7 years, and knowing that the guy i got him from bred his bitch again, drives me insane. Leave breeding to people who know the breed and care about producing quality dogs. Honestly i think the white/albino dogs are beautiful. i dont know much about the health problems associated with them, so i cant really say anything about that. But the manner in which you are breeding makes you a BYB IMO.

just out of curiousity, is your vet involved in the whole process and have you done any testing? i dont want to come off as a a$$hole, i just think if you dont want to be called a BYB, maybe you should shed some light on your practices.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I think enough has been said! I agree with everyone in the fact that you are a byb, as well as you only come here to start crap with all of us. You know what to post to push our buttons and yet you keep doing it. I really hope this is your last post.....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
I think enough has been said! I agree with everyone in the fact that you are a byb, as well as you only come here to start crap with all of us. You know what to post to push our buttons and yet you keep doing it. I really hope this is your last post.....

+1111111

reminds me of another member no longer here that wanted to do the same thing :argue: constantly

39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok you all made your points. First if you look at the pictures I posted in Aug and count the months after that you will see my girl is 2 years old now. If you can't fiqure that out then I don't need to answer any more of you questions.
It looks like to me and a few others you guys are the trouble makers.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
CoAl-s-Mom said:
No one has attacked you FOR having albinos. The discussions have been about BREEDING them. Why perpetuate a genetic fault? It's not good for the breed and we happen to care about the breed.
Why was this edited Kratty?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.