Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why, after he eats, does he have to lick my hands and jump up and lick my face?

Why, when I'm trying to cook does he sneak up behind me between my legs?

Why, when I let him in and have just finished wiping his feet, does he suddenly, urgently, have to go back outside again?

Why does he care where every other dog has peed? why does he have to sniff every vertical structure/tree and mark it?

Why, when I bend over to put something in the lower cupboard or pick up something does he have to wet nose my mouth/face?

Why/how does he hear a refrigerator opening or a food bag opening from outside, through closed doors?

Why does he take me sitting down as an invitation for him to try and take the spot?

why...

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I loved this post ...you nailed alot of our everyday experiences :)

Everytime I'm in the kitchen doing anything she comes in as if to say is it time for a milkbone.........:)

I've been doing errands more so I'm in and out of the house ...she rolls her eyes as if to say don't leave me mom!!

Today I walked in and started her supper she was at my heels smelling what I was fixing ...I cut up a few pieces of cooked chicken to her evo with olive oil.............let's eat!!:)

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Why does she have to come in the bedroom in the middle of the night, faithfully, and stick her nose in my face, then wander back to her bed?

Why when Im taking a nap, does she have to get up from her nap every time I roll over, and stick that same nose in my face for a kiss, then go back to sleep?

Why do they both have to come in to the computer room several times a day and shove my hand off the mouse and say "its ME time" when Im trying to get work done?

(of course, I wouldnt change any of that if you paid me, I love every little wet nose and soft head shoved at me)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Why, is it you let your ball roll under something that I have to get on my belly to get it out, you think we both can fit in this small, awkward space. You think if we both squeeze in there, you will be able to get it. When I give you that look, you back out and nosey poke me in the rear. Then you run off like you are laughing.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Why, is it you let your ball roll under something that I have to get on my belly to get it out, you think we both can fit in this small, awkward space. You think if we both squeeze in there, you will be able to get it. When I give you that look, you back out and nosey poke me in the rear. Then you run off like you are laughing.
this literally made me laugh out loud hehehe

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
WHY does he completely ignore his squeaky toys during the day, but as soon as the kids are in bed asleep, suddenly those are the ONLY toys he wants...I actually have to hide them at night or I have a squeaky symphony going off in the living room :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts