Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today she was a differant dog. She looks like Gracie, has the flopped ear like Gracie, but she is listening to me like she has never done. She comes over to me without being told and sits next to my left leg, when I call her once she comes charging at me and sits right next to me. She barks so I tell her "quiet" and she quiets down. She stays when I tell her "stay."

So my question is this... Lexus, Tracy, or Dobe Paws, which one of you stole my girl and replaced her with a well behaved dobe? I need to know who did this.. :) Or did she get rid of her "dummy bump" problem over night? Which I don't think that will ever happen with her.

:dancing_b :cool2:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I think this is just the pay off of all the hard work you've been doing with her :) Wanna come and get Chi? Been raining her a lot, haven't been able to get out as much as we usually do and wow she's bouncing off the walls! Guess I'm going to have to make Mark run laps tonight LOL

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL. I would love to take that little girl! She is so cute, I wouldn't be able to tell her NO would be the only problem.

Chi, do you want to come to the states and live with me? I will let you sleep on the big bed and warm my feet for me.:)

·
Registered
58 Posts
LOL. So, Gracie is two years old? That's just Lyric's age...he's 2 plus about 3 months. I love your description. Too cute! Yes, you must have done something right. LOL. Congrats on the civilization of Gracie.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, she just turned 2 October 30th. She has been a huge pain in the butt for the past few weeks. But that stays between you and me. Tracy and Lexus don't believe me when I tell them that. :) Just kidding guys.. But today she has been the perfect dobe/dog. She is everything I want in a dog today, smart, obediant, happy (which she always is.), friendly. :D

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Okay, I know why Gracie is being so well behaved right now... Whatever she had, she gave to Chi. She is cured and now Chi is a beast... grrrrrrrrr... will post more later on our very eventful walk today... she won't be a puppy forever, she won't be a puppy forever, she won't be a puppy forever... If I keep saying it, I might start believe it LOL

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hmmm Gracie is being a good girl huh? My question to you is, would you like to trade in Gracie for a fresh little red monster? Please take her, I insist!!

Ava has been a pill all week long. I think it's because Scooby partially tore his cruciate ligament so we've been keeping him very quiet, which means no playing with Ava. She's throwing a fit about it too. :(

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Way to go Gracie, What a milestone that was reached when you notice these things. I recently saw that with my girl back on Halloween that all the training is finally paying off. Keep up the good work and it is by no means stop now. You have a great opportunity to re-enforce this now. Great job.....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Gracie's_Mom said:
But that stays between you and me. Tracy and Lexus don't believe me when I tell them that. :)
There you go again with that NONSENCE that Gracie has ever been anything but a Graceful Angel! :mad: You'd better knock it off!

Hey that's cool about Gracie!! Sometimes our hard work does pay off, and they decide to suprise us one day!!! Okay Miss trainer, get ready, sounds like you have alot of "dummy bump" dobes heading your way! (btw, I'll get Lexy's ticket too to send her!!!)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YAY I will get more dobes than I know what to do with. :) Why don't all of you come on over with your dobes? That might work a little better.

Hey Jess! How are you? I haven't talked to you in a while. I need to head in to work now. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts