Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's funny that I'm often told by the strangers that Elza and I resemble and/or a perfect couple:lol2: Honestly I like it because I love Elza and feel like a hairy(lol) black baby:)

Maybe because I wear the black outfit? Am I literally alike a doberman!? If so, what kind of "human" am I!!?? Or are our attitudes or energies similar? You can judge this.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, thank you all for your sweet comments!!

I remember that when I was 10 yr. old, I always met the woman on my way to school. She held her Japanese Chin (black and white) in her arm.
Their faces and hairstyle? were so similar. I still remember their faces! Another example is my friend and her pug. So look alike but I don't know whether it is a compliment. Sorry, pug!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
You have almost the same smile... yours just has less teeth LOL!

Not orange pants... black capris with orange socks (and gloves)... the both of you, totally stylin'!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Yes, you do! Trim, dark hair, athletic and very pretty. Great compliment. I've heard people choose dogs that look like them or act like them. I feel sorry for owners who may look like another breeds such as a Shar Pei.

Reactions: Elzajpn

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, you do! Trim, dark hair, athletic and very pretty. Great compliment. I've heard people choose dogs that look like them or act like them. I feel sorry for owners who may look like another breeds such as a Shar Pei.
:roflmao:

Thanks, I love you guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts