Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Well you already know this but Diesel was/is a giraffe/goat. I swear all he does is graze on the grass and then jump to try to eat any tall plants as if he has a long neck like a giraffe to get to them.

Example:

haha he couldn't just lay there he had to at least have his tongue on the grass.

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Sheldon from Big Bang.

I know it's not quite possible. But she has her spot on the couch and will lay on anyone and anything to stay in her spot. She will sit no where else and bitch (whine) if someone is sitting there.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
:roflmao:Former GF / cheap date...LOL

One that is not embarrassed to kiss me in public, or even in my 4x4 truck, when I am driving / and I don't even have to ask.

Doesn't need an expensive diamond ring....just a $2 tennis ball, will make my girl most happy and staying with me.

She will sleep sprawled over my lap, watching any old movie...and not even touch the remote.

And happy to eat a small can of sardinees or a burger off the BBQ and not needing the wine & dine fancy restraunt....plus she loves to eat off my plate.

·
Sashagirl
119 Posts
I'm going to say Sasha thinks she is the Queen of Sheba. She has everyone's attention where ever she goes, she gets everything from her dad, and she is definitely the queen of our house sitting on her 8 foot doggy bed. Plus her gene pool was made up of some quality bred dogs similar to kings and some independentt small BYB dogs that someone really loved. Well I like to think of her as my little queen, exept I don't believe queens are known to eat and graze on grass where ever they walk.lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts