Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at pedigrees and saw this name pop up a lot - "Shartasia." I've never heard of them and was curious so I looked at the DPCA breeder referral and I Googled looking for a breeder's website and didn't find anything. Perhaps I'm just sucking at Google today?

Has anybody heard of them?

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Sam&MacksMom. Perhaps they're just not breeding anymore. They were always at least two generations back. It's the only name I wasn't somewhat familiar with so curiosity struck.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Debbie Keezer was an active breeder and exhibitor 20-some years ago. She had some nice dogs of the day. They were mostly Wynterwynd and Royalmead bred. She live down in the Houston area if I remember correctly. I am not sure what happened to her. Seems like I saw her at a dog show in Texas some years back, but you know how the time gets away from you....

I was looking at pedigrees and saw this name pop up a lot - "Shartasia." I've never heard of them and was curious so I looked at the DPCA breeder referral and I Googled looking for a breeder's website and didn't find anything. Perhaps I'm just sucking at Google today?

Has anybody heard of them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts