4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't resist, needed to get some of Rah from Tom at the Winning Image

needless to say, I am VERY happy!

and my fave...

·
Registered
696 Posts
Ohhh, those came out great! I love those Blues!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Those are really nice. He stood still for that?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Oh Kim. Those pics are just stunning.

Needless to say you should be very happy. I agree the last pic is my fave too!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
WOW!!! IT is a whole new side of Rah! But still Rah at heart! Great pictures! I love the first one, he looks so regal!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
They did a terrific job! I think they managed to capture his wonderfully inquisitive expression!!.................sitting still or not, you can see the energy waiting to explode out of that boy!

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys :)

He only had to sit for under a minute - it took about 45 seconds to get the 18 shots I chose from! GOod photographer and good subject help :)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I already messaged in another forum, but I can't resist to add here too. Those pictures are absolutely wonderful. I think he is an amazing testament to all the beautiful rescues out there.

·
Registered
208 Posts
He is gorgeous!! What great pictures they took of him!! My favorite picture is also the last one. They did a great job taking his pictures!!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Wow! Great pictures. I love all the pictures but I like the first one. I can`t place my finger on it but it captures something in his look. I hope you frame them all and hang them.

·
Premium Member
8,861 Posts
I already messaged in another forum, but I can't resist to add here too. Those pictures are absolutely wonderful. I think he is an amazing testament to all the beautiful rescues out there.
Me too!! But I will also say it again........... wonderful pictures of Rah!! The Winning Image is the best and anyone who gets the chance and has a few buckaroos to spare should jump at the chance to have pictures taken by them!

·
I Art Therefore I Am
3,813 Posts
Thanks guys :)

He only had to sit for under a minute - it took about 45 seconds to get the 18 shots I chose from! GOod photographer and good subject help :)

Instead of a little birdie did the photographer used a tennis ball to hold his attention?? I know how much the noodle loves his tennis balls! ;)

Beautiful beautiful pics, indeed! Worth repeating!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
AWWWW He looks wonderful! I think maybe its just a simple fact that Dobermans look beautiful photographed by them!!!!
I decided that Rah looks like an angel the way he stands out!:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts