Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
micdobe said:
I wouldn't consider it a compliment to be invited to it. It is for the promotion and exploitation of the albino dogs.
Is this above quote classified as 1) a uneducated opinion 2) a sly remark or 3) a direct hit on any one belonging to the DPAA organization. This the second time I have seen a bit of bashing being posted. Jessica, you just can’t helpself from stirring the pot can you?

In the perfect world there would be a caring home for every animal

·
Banned
375 Posts
that is a very good assumption ilovedobes and you are absolutely correct regarding those comments... but i believde it you let jessie know she will take care of it... nah ill let her know dont worry hun

·
Registered
11 Posts
micdobe said:
I wouldn't consider it a compliment to be invited to it. It is for the promotion and exploitation of the albino dogs.
I really don't think this is NICE,,, I see all kinds of Bashing in this comment. How about you Owner and Moderator.
Thanks Jody

·
Registered
11 Posts
micdobe said:
It is the new, revised version of the "White Doberman Club". IOW it is the albino exploiters' club.
Owner and Moderator,, I believe this is called bashing, I see no reason to be called a Albino Exploiter,what gives this person right to call me that??
Jody Franklin
Vice President of the DPAA
NKC CH Franklins Sparkling Ruby NA, NAJ, OA, and CGC
Franklins Sparkling Pearl
Franklins Sparkling Diamond
Franklins Sparkling Amber

·
Registered
11 Posts
whiteandblue said:
gunner i am apart of it and i think it is awesome...and another thing... it accepts all 5 colors not just 4 of the 5 hun :D hugs
I have to agree 100% that it is VERY AWESOME! thanks Elizabeth!
Jody Franklin
Vice President of DPAA

1 - 20 of 28 Posts