Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
Haha.. I was just trying to imagine dobebug, Joey and the cats hoping into an ancient beat up (sorry bug) pickup truck, and spending a week driving 3000+ miles to Orlando. That would be a hoot.
Heck, I will drive out, pick her up, drive her back and then, another DTer can take her home.

·
Big Lil pup
8,613 Posts
We can do one of those cross country runs like rescues do to get a dog from one place to another--just hand her off from DT'er to DT'er.

I'll take Colorado, and I can think of someone who might take Utah--Who gets the Kansas to Oklahoma leg?
Relay Race!!! Think Bug would mind being a baton?

·
Premium Member
9,094 Posts
I won't be at any shows for months as I have a litter due next month and I stay very far away from dog events till puppies are vaccinated. I will hopefully be out at shows next spring. I try to stay within a couple of hours from home (Sarasota) as much as possible so I don't have to stay in a hotel.

·
Premium Member
13,953 Posts
Haha.. I was just trying to imagine dobebug, Joey and the cats hoping into an ancient beat up (sorry bug) pickup truck, and spending a week driving 3000+ miles to Orlando. That would be a hoot.
I was reading this morning from back to front--John, you are more correct than you might have thought--it is an ancient Toyota Tacoma--and even the shell is now old and beat up. And when I still did stuff like that it definitely didn't take me no week to drive 3000+ miles. Made it from Los Angeles to Rutland, Vermont in 2 and a half days. And Seattle to Sacramento was 12 hours (yes, I stopped for nothing except gas and that was the only "rest" stop too.

I couldn't do that these days if you paid me.

dobebug/ABTLH

1 - 20 of 21 Posts