Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So while Miles is still not a big fan..slight improvement..but not great, Suede is absolutely having a second puppyhood. I cannot be happier with the influence Notty has had on Suede.

First which is the youngun???

Now to teach the ugly face! Not bad but u can do better!

Yes! I will teach her all I know!

..and just cause she is so pretty

..and cause she is trying to be so pretty!

Sorry for so many pics..couldn't decide which ones to put her..lol.
Suede is definately enjoying her mentor role. I think even if Miles isn't thrilled that Notty has been very good for the old lady Suede.

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,621 Posts
Loved them all! But especially the bitey face ones! :butfly:

Reactions: donnatoldu2

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
How WONDERFUL for Suede! I LOVE the ugly face photos! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the standalone pic of Suede. My god is she GORGEOUS and she looks SO GOOD for her age! All of your animals are BEAUTIFUL, but you know that I have a soft spot in my heart for Suede :) I am so happy to see her having the time of her life with her new sister. Tell Miles to stop being a stick in the mud and join the party! THANKS for sharing these lovely pics with us. You could NEVER post too many pics of your kids!

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
:D yay for Suede, and Notty is so cute

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How WONDERFUL for Suede! I LOVE the ugly face photos! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the standalone pic of Suede. My god is she GORGEOUS and she looks SO GOOD for her age! All of your animals are BEAUTIFUL, but you know that I have a soft spot in my heart for Suede :) I am so happy to see her having the time of her life with her new sister. Tell Miles to stop being a stick in the mud and join the party! THANKS for sharing these lovely pics with us. You could NEVER post too many pics of your kids!
Thanks..I know how special it is to have our dobermans live to this age..when I see her running and playing like that it is hard to take the pictures thru the tears. Suede and I have had quite the trip together and to see her teaching the pup like this is such a thrill.
Now the Miles situation..lol. He sometimes forgets himself and greets Notty..then he looks around hoping no one noticed. He will come but crap...hurry up. LOL

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Love the pics! Beautiful girls.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
I demand more pictures and I demand them now.

This girl is an ambassador for her breeder who I am trying to get my husband interested in with regards our next Dobe, girl of course, preferably a Brown, hubby is smitten with Browns, not so keen on Blacks but Notty I am sure will work her magic on him soon enough.

Donnatoldu2, I checked out the breeders website but it will not come up in English, so I am stumped as to what I press with regards looking at her dogs and contacting her. Any ideas?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will have to check with her as she was having trouble with her website and was going to redo it with a different "company"..not sure what that is called. I know she was having it in english for a while but I was the only one she was worried about seeing it..lol..and I figured out how to translate it. I will let u know if she has one up and running and current. She breeds very rarely. This was her first litter in a couple of years. I will see.

PM me for email info if u like.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
Suede is absolutely gorgeous! and the two of them together is adorable! I love the toothy pics, she sure is being a good big sister!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts