Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am think about the Black Faux Jaguar ot the Fawn Faux Leopard.
Here's the site http://www.fidofleece.com/

I loved Kratty's coat for his dog and thought I'd buy one for Hero I got the oregon last year but thought I'd get her somthing that had some foo foo to it. My hubby thinks I'm crazy and has told me that no dog of his is go to
wear something like that So thought I'd post her so I can get some of the girls opinions. Post your vote please.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
My Dobes have red and green Fido Fleeces, I think the color looks great on black dogs. I also like the Black Faux Jaguar.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I think I like the Faux Jaguar :) but either one I think that kind of animal print always looks awesome on dobes!

I think if I ever got one for Duchess and Coco...Coco would be the snowball fight one! for sure! and Duchess...probably my little angel :)

·
Extraordimary
5,016 Posts
I just popped into town to get dog food and biscuits and the store had a clearance box of dog coats for $10! I bought 2, one was a large and one was an x-large. Took my chances. The x-large one which is quite fleecy and seems to be good quality was originally $45.99. They are different styles. I can fit them both just barely onto my smallest female but she's doing a serious sausage imitation in them. Bummer. Oh well, they'll fit a youngster for a while when I have one in the future.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I like both but my fav is the Black Faux Jaguar, but either would look nice on your girl. All girls love some foo foo!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I like them both. But I think I like the faux jaguar one the best. I always put the animal prints on Harmony. I love getting new sweaters every year for them.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I love the burgandy yingyang paisley for Lex!! Thanks for spending more of my money....grrrrr !!!!!!!!! Must have must have....

I do love the leopard print also! Gets my vote!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
MaryAndDobes said:
I just popped into town to get dog food and biscuits and the store had a clearance box of dog coats for $10! I bought 2, one was a large and one was an x-large. Took my chances. The x-large one which is quite fleecy and seems to be good quality was originally $45.99. They are different styles. I can fit them both just barely onto my smallest female but she's doing a serious sausage imitation in them. Bummer. Oh well, they'll fit a youngster for a while when I have one in the future.
Great buy! I wouldn't have been able to pass it up either!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
go animal print :)
we had issues finding a coat for Tucker - he's a weird shape. My mom decided her granddoggy needed to be warm and QUILTED him a custom made coat
*rolls eyes*
yes...my doberlope has his own personal quilted coat to be sportin when it gets cold
spoiled rotten beast

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
LOL @ Doberlope. :D

HM- I like the argyle one! But for a girl, I think the Black Fauz Jaguar. Let us know which one you get........and we WILL expect pictures! :D :D :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Go Tucker's Grandma!!!!

I think the dobie girls can carry off the fancy clothing thing better than the boys. If I put Oscar in a fur coat, he would look less dignified and more like a 70's pimp dog.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.