Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to put this thread in this forum. Since I will be talking about Bruno as well ;)

I haven't been to the site in some time. I've come to read a bit. But never have the time to post.

Anyway, Bruno is doing great. Changing his food was the answer to his problems ;) He's done really well and hasn't scratched at his face ONCE. His hair is all grown in nicely---truly has made a difference!!

He of course is getting bigger and bigger and so goofy. He is also having a BIRTHDAY this month. OMGosh he's going to be ONE!! I can't believe it. Doesn't seem like he should be one yet lol. I also had a Birthday a week ago---ahhh I'm now 25. Oh so old =p

Well, I just wanted to update everyone. Bruno will be going to the vet in the next two weeks or so for a check up on his food change. We also got great news that someone my husband works with, his wife works at a vet office and can get us the food for half price ;) Always a bonus when you can save and still provide right for your doggy.

I'm going to browse through some post now and try to catch up a bit :D Hope everyone had a great long weekend!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did have him on Eukanuba, but switched to wellness, then back to Eukanuba because the wellness gave him really bad poops for 2 months. So I didn't want to switch him any more and cause him pain. However, we finally found a vet that was GREAT. He suggested we switch Bruno to a hypoallergenic food, which is Medi-Cal Hypo. It's worked wonders for him. I just can't wait to see what treats he's allowed to have. Because so far for the first 2 months he's not allowed anything but the wet/dry food from Medi-Cal. (Oh and the vets before kept treating him for mites. Even after not seeing any when they did the scrape).

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Glad to hear how Bruno is doing. Happy b-day to him

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Good to see you back LmB and to see my Brunster doing good :)
:cake: :candle: :hbirth1: BRUNO

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aw thanks! :)

I still can't believe he's going to be one either. It's just flown by. But yes, so important that he's doing SO well. I'm very impressed by his improvement and so happy we FINALLY figured it out. I just can't imagine the pain he must have been going through!

Oh and I can't remember if I mentioned it or not. But on one of Bruno and I's walks. We met up with another couple that had a 4yr old Doberman. He was massively huge lol. But cute of course ;) It was so nice to see another Dobe in the area. That's about 4 now that I've seen :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts