Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
First, Welcome to DT, from a fellow Livermoron. I grew up in Livermore, graduated from Livermore High..... and travel back *home* 2-3 times a year to visit family still in Livermore... well, you get the picture.

Tevro Dobermans is in Hayward, don't know much about them, other than Marge Brooks handled some dogs for them and they bred to Jet a couple of years ago, but have seen a couple of their dogs and ears are lovely. May want to check with them and see who does ears for them. Also Soquel Dobermans is in Watsonville, you could check with Linda and see who is cropping for her these days. Both breeders will come up if you google them.

Once last thing.... there used to be a Vet in Pleasanton that did a fabulous job with ears, but it has been 10 years since I lived there, and he would be pretty old now, so have no idea if he is still even there anymore. All I can tell you is that his last name started with a C and I know for certain that he was NOT at Amador Valley Vet Hospital. I believe he was either at P-Town Vet or Town & Country.

Good luck to you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.