Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So none of the stores around here have the collars I've been looking for,

I've decided to make mabels color purple
(i love the teal she has now but everyone thinks she's a boy, and she has enough issues as it it lol plus I think purple just suits her better)

I am thinking of doing a purple leather 18" so it will last and be more durable than typical nylon ones, but can't find any that aren't wickedly expensive or a very odd shade of purple.

I also want to get her one of those chokes with the nylon strand in it, again in purple and 18". (I have found some but wish those places had the leather too, to save on shipping)

Any assistance in general and especially! finding a place that sells both! would be greatly appreciated! :thanx:

Choke :
Guardian Gear Metal Fashion Choke Chain Choker Dog Collar with Ultra Violet Purple Nylon Webbing

Leather: I like the color/shade on the purple here best, but don't want to pay that much if I dont have to/if there are ones just as good for less.
Tuscany Italian Leather Dog Collar - Dog Collar Boutique

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts

·
Got mutt?
13,848 Posts
Have you checked PetEdge? I just looked in one of their catalogs, and it looked like they had both a purple nylon martingale and a purple leather collar. They probably have more on their website.

Reactions: Sam1491

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Ella's Lead has a purple leather, I think.

Collar Mania has plenty of purple fabrics and she can make martingales if I remember right.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone I will check into those places and see what they have and no it's not a martingale its a regular choke with a piece of nylon (similar to a shoestring) woven into the links( picture below)

this, but I just havent been able to find it anywhere but online, and then not with any nice leather collars at the same place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts