Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to purchase a few of the show ring runner mats ..... Does anyone have any helpful info to share ??? Where can I find them new or used ???

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts
J&J has them. I don't know where you would find used ones, though.

Reactions: zoomatl

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Clubs that have OB trials and classes usually have them and may have some old ones to sell or tell you where the best deal can be had.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I picked up mine from a show club that had extra and was replacing their old ones. Great deal! can't imagine what the new price would be :)

·
Extraordimary
4,959 Posts
In Ontario, I usually buy them at Home Depot or I used to get them at Beaver Lumber, not sure if Home Hardware has them since taking over. Regardless, never had a problem getting them here. I use them in my dog room, under the crates to protect the floors.

When I lived in Kentucky, though, I couldn't find them anywhere. I had a Lowes nearby, and they didn't have them. One afternoon, I took a scrap piece out with me and went to several places that seemed like they might have it, and they all looked at me like I was crazy and had no idea what it is. I ended up buying 100' on a trip back to Canada to take to the US.

Our club has purchased mats from another club before, as well, so second that idea.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL,... no I wish ..!!! I had hardwoods put in last summer throughout the whole house and got rid of ALL carpet ... I like to train in my living room and dining room and I know if we are working on down and backs my dog would be slip sliding along ...lol... I figure having ring mats will solve this problem and allow me to continue to train indoors when the weather is not good outside. And I can just roll them up and store them away when im not training .

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
awww gotcha. I think we need some new pics of Mr. B :nicejob:

LOL,... no I wish ..!!! I had hardwoods put in last summer throughout the whole house and got rid of ALL carpet ... I like to train in my living room and dining room and I know if we are working on down and backs my dog would be slip sliding along ...lol... I figure having ring mats will solve this problem and allow me to continue to train indoors when the weather is not good outside. And I can just roll them up and store them away when im not training .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts