Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where your dog sleeps at night?

Gracie sleeps on the couch in the living room every night. When my hubby wakes up and gets out of bed she comes right in the bedroom and curls up right next to me! :D

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
That's cute! Lexy has a bed next to our bed on my side, which as fluffy as it is I seem to always throw another extra blankie on it anyway! Yeah I'm a sucker.....

·
Registered
323 Posts
GKar has a bed next to the bed but I can probably count on one hand the number of times he has actually used it. He sleeps on the bed unless he is fidgety for some reason then I make him sleep in his own bed.

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
During the week she sleeps in her crate until about 5am when the wife wakes up. She makes a bee line staright for the bedroom and spends the next hour and half hogging up my bed!

On the weekends she sleeps in bed with us, and let me tell ya she is a cover hog! :)

TD

·
Registered
460 Posts
Ava sleeps right between Brian and myself on the bed with her head on the pillow. If you're not careful, she'll steal all the blankets from you. ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pyper sleeps where my granddaughter sleeps. If she is not with me, Pyper sleeps with me. I get a corner of the bed, she gets the rest, lol.

·
Banned
375 Posts
tasneem and prince sleep in their crates for right now... potty training is still a must to make sure they know but when they get bigger they can sleep in the bed with us... lol

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Winston sleeps wherever he wants to, Keeva and Tia sleep in their crates and Tango sleeps on my bed with me.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Byron sleeps on the floor next to the bed on my side but as soon as chaz get sup in the morning he jumps right up in the bed. He has to have his back right up against me too. None of the other dogs get trusted out all night. Our corgi has a severe chewing problem. Our husky sleeps with my brother when she wants to though. Our beagle mix just follows the corgi!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi!

My dogs are allowed to sleep where they want to, which is usally in my bed lol.

Good Bye!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TakirasDad said:
On the weekends she sleeps in bed with us, and let me tell ya she is a cover hog! :)

TD

Gracie also sleeps with us on the weekends. I think I forgot to put that in my first post.

Gracie has learned that in the winter when she gets cold. If she is sleeping with us she rolls over on her back grabs a corner of my blanket and pulls it over her while rolling back over. Therefore I get no blankets. :( Why can't she take my husbands blankets? Why does she have to take mine? She knows I will wake up and take them back, then she takes them back and lays on part of them so you can't get them back. :( Darn smart dog at times.

5,421 Posts
Mostly on his side, I think!!! VON.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts