Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone has a good source of bully sticks online (I typically get the 12" jumbo odor free). I have been searching since my last case just ran out, I typically I get them at the local store that I get food from and use bestbullysticks.com as a backup if she runs out... BUT my local store hasn't been able to get them for over a month and bestbully is out as well. Any other good sources?

THANKS! :)

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
I like bestbullysticks.com, too, but I usually buy locally. I'm lucky, because our local pet store carries locally made, huge bully sticks. They're pricey, but since I only use bullies for "special occasions" I prefer those. I also like Himalayan chews. I usually use raw knuckle bones for chews, though, as they are the most economical and are great to keep teeth clean.

Reactions: KoaRad

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
I usually just go to Petco and buy them

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all - I've got one more Himalayan left, I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone gets jumbo bullys back in stock soon! If I find another site I'll let you guys know as well. I need to find a good local place to get knuckle bones too ... there's a butcher a few miles down the road, I'm hoping they will.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts