Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Nub Enthusiast
392 Posts

:c she's so big.

^ Those ones are my favorite!

Continuing my critique from your other page - these ones have better angles already, and I really like the ones above that I pulled out.

The fact that you already don't like the ones that are blurry or unclean says a lot about you as a photographer, and it definitely says that you will always be trying to improve your work - which can be very good! Be proud of what you've done so far: it's a lot better than what I took when I started! :D

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pics! I can't believe she is so big already.
Thanks! Me either. I used to be able to put her in a bag and take her places. I went to the field house tonight and everyone was asking where she was. Now I can't carry or fit her in any bags!! lol!! Someone suggested a large duffel bag. :rolleyesww:

Juicec6: It's her favorite toy EVER!!

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
Nice pics! Shes having such a blast!
Can u take more pics of your goats, they're sooo cute :D

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
awww! she's soo cute! they are getting big so fast! how much does she weigh now? she looks a little skinny, are you having trouble keeping weight on her? i know elsa had that problem when I got her... i was literally feeding her 9 cups a day at one point!

·
Vicious Bitch.
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
awww! she's soo cute! they are getting big so fast! how much does she weigh now? she looks a little skinny, are you having trouble keeping weight on her? i know elsa had that problem when I got her... i was literally feeding her 9 cups a day at one point!
I'm not too sure about how much she weighs. I've got a vet appointment in January for her rabies. I feed probably 7 cups a day + scraps and egg. Did you just keep feeding? Everyone tells me how slender and muscular she is.. but she's too skinny for me.

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
yeah, I just fed her as much as she could eat, and got her on a higher calorie food.
don't worry, she'll fill in! :)
she is a little muscle woman! ;) jaguar's a fatty.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts