Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What cracks me up is that he thinks he's being sneaky....he quietly follows me around and every time I stop, he sits. It's hilarious. I will say though that when I drop something, he's always willing to help me clean up ;)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
LOL I have a round about in my kitchen, as in on the other side of the oven there is a wall and so that allows you to walk in a circle. Anyways when I am cooking I dont want Odin to be sitting there begging so I tell him out and he thinks that if he exits one side of the kitchen then reappears on the other side of me he thinks that it changes things LOL. I tell him out again and he will go into the living room which is only a coupld steps away and lays down. Once he relaxes all the way is when I give him something to eat lol.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Lol, gimme a break. My kids have been sick all week with a stomach virus and I've been puked on so much that all my regular clothes are in the washer. :p The fact that I even have pants on is a miracle :lol2:
Quit your complaining, you have kitchen help. He looks like he's trying to control you with his stare, "Drop Something Now".

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
We have a mat in the kitchen, for Amy to lay on.
I like to cut cauliflower, turnip, patotoes, carrots, etc...for home made soup.
She loves the cauliflower stems / celery though, gets spit out on the floor...lol

If there is anythink just cooked and taken off the gas stove...and placed on the counter / Amy thinks she might get some...if she lays down and waits quitely.

Photo of Gunner and Tater...love them both.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This brings back memories! :)

When we had Xena as soon as there was the sound of the knife on the cutting board you could hear her tags jingle as she made her way to the kitchen to see what she could get. She had her preferences. She would eat English cucumbers but not cucumbers with seeds and she didn't like red or green peppers or green or yellow beans. So of course we thought it was funny to try to trick her into eating those things!

·
Registered
23 Posts
This brings back memories! :)

When we had Xena as soon as there was the sound of the knife on the cutting board you could hear her tags jingle as she made her way to the kitchen to see what she could get. She had her preferences. She would eat English cucumbers but not cucumbers with seeds and she didn't like red or green peppers or green or yellow beans. So of course we thought it was funny to try to trick her into eating those things!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I must say, I'm really appalled that clearly NONE of you feed your dogs... tsk, tsk.

;)

Lol, well as cute as he is, I do try not to feed into the whole begging routine. Don't feel too bad for him though...he got scrambled eggs with his food that morning ;)

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
I love it!!!! Cuz when Nubis'sMom is baking, I never worry about Nubis. He usually in dobervac mode and constantly following her other moves. :D

Reactions: OliviaB
1 - 18 of 18 Posts