Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rescue Mom
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a small house 900 sq ft and in the small house is a small couch and on the small couch is a couch hog and she is stretched from one end to the other. So when did my couch become a doberman bed and when did I become the well trained human that is sitting on the cold hard floor so that the couch hog is not disturbed?

Iz good to be me

Sleepy Cinnia

Luvs my blankie

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
So when did my couch become a doberman bed and when did I become the well trained human that is sitting on the cold hard floor so that the couch hog is not disturbed?
LoL! When you became owned by a little red girl! :)

I think we should have a DT support group for those of us owned by little red demon bitches. :)

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
nah, just sit down, don't worry about disturbing her.. she'll just climb into your lap. Go for it!

Reactions: renee, bean and Kim

·
joie de vivre
11,241 Posts
I agree with the need for a support group. LOL Those pics are so cute; they feel familiar. :)

Reactions: Kim

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Looool! I think the same thing every night when my partner and I are perched on opposite edges of the bed because an 18 inch long fox terrier has somehow managed to stretch across the two-thirds of it between us.

Luckily Charlie was always happy to sleep on his own bed on the floor next to me.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
she is so cute you just have to love the red girls :rule:
does she take up half of you bed two?

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
So cute.

Bella has a couch, a crate, a bed on the front room floor and 3/4 of a Cal King Bed.

I have a chair......well, part of a chair ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Too cute! I just LOVE red girls :)

Right now my lil red is across my lap, on the hammock between me and the laptop. O yes, and paw across my arm so I have access to the track ball, just can type with one hand.

Saya hard at work

·
Rescue Mom
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yes, we have a queen size bed and believe me the "Queen" barely allows her human minions to hang off the edges. Some how in the night she goes from the end of the bed to the entire middle and then some steals the covers,and the pillows. My husband and I awake cold and sore, never sure how she gets there but there she lays blissfully asleep.

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
hahaha clearly you need to redecorate!! LOL Jed, my Red hound dog lives with my mom in her 900sqft house and he has his own loveseat...he doesnt share it, my mom has her couch and everyone is happy lol...maybe you should get yourself a loveseat LOL!!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,588 Posts
How cute!

:)

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Awww she has a cute blankie too.
Caption: "Important dawg dweams in pwogwess- do NOT distoib" ~8D