Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been taking Wheeler to a basic, introduction to Agility class. We have a very long way to go, but Wheeler loves it. The instructor took this picture at the last class. I love the expression on his face and the fact that he will never knock a jump down! He is sooooooooooo..... enthusiastic.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Wow, Wheeler looks like he's having a ball and he looks like he's going to be great at this! Isn't agility fun? We can compare notes as Rally and Zippy are going to their first trial in a few weeks!

Reactions: ShelianDobe

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, Wheeler looks like he's having a ball and he looks like he's going to be great at this! Isn't agility fun? We can compare notes as Rally and Zippy are going to their first trial in a few weeks!
Wow! You've got them ready for a trial already!? I'm impressed. It will be awhile before we are ready for that. Although Wheeler will see his first Obedience trial in a few weeks and it will be the first time *I* have been in the obedience ring since 1983!

This year we will be working on CD, GRCH, Can. CH. and training for CDX and Agility. Don't think he will see his first agility trial until next year.

Good luck to you and Rally & Zippy. Can't wait to hear how they do.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Wow! You've got them ready for a trial already!? I'm impressed. It will be awhile before we are ready for that. Although Wheeler will see his first Obedience trial in a few weeks and it will be the first time *I* have been in the obedience ring since 1983!

This year we will be working on CD, GRCH, Can. CH. and training for CDX and Agility. Don't think he will see his first agility trial until next year.

Good luck to you and Rally & Zippy. Can't wait to hear how they do.
Who said anything about ready? LOLOL Zippy is ready but Rally, well she's not good at the weaves, I wasn't going to enter her until someone told me that in novice you get three tries at the weaves. I think with three tries I can get her through. Now, I might chicken out!! Someone else is running Zippy and I'm running Rally, I'll keep you updated! Good Luck in Wheeler's first obedience trial! Rally needs one more leg, it's tough finding the trials this time of year, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Wheeler's first leg! I'll bet he does it, he's a great dog :)

·
_______
5,102 Posts
LOL he is FLYING over that thing! What a cool shot.

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Great picture, he looks like he's loving it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts